B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

il y a 12 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Where are you located being up as late as me?

Western Europe. But you're right: I'm up way too late, lol.

Always been a night owl though, and I don't have to work tomorrow (not much, at least).

Anyway, bedtime now, rather overdue. Thanks for reminding me. 🙂 

Edit: if your time zone is -6 hours from mine, you're not up all that late? Just past 11PM/23:00 hrs?

5 hours ago, Epikouros said:

No panties on, but inrown body suit which fooled me a bit in the thumbs early on ... but ass up to the camera and then ass up bending over bed  routines   all bullshit  getting tired of this Tease   

Loved your allowance that maybe she forgot she was on camera  lolthe dark. Part of her pussy was visible for several minutes (on poor night vision cam though). I was assuming she got more comfortable with being nude on cam for a more prolonged time. But either she forgot she was naked for several minutes, and then adjusted with that hated blanket, or she started to feel uncomfortable anyway and decided to cover up... 😞

Previously, she was wearing a very revealing (at the bottom) brown/skintone bodysuit, and did some gymnastics in it. Pussy still mostly covered though, but revealing side pussy lips and juicy, curvy ass. She's quite a tease. I hope she's just building up slowly, and won't "stall" at the current level of exposure, but sometimes I'm afraid she will... 

I guess you saw one of the scenes above.

thanks for the description ...I saw the tan /brown body suit which fooled me a bit in the thumbs early on ... but ass up to the camera on bed  and then ass up bending over bed  routines   all bullshit  getting tired of this Tease   

Loved your allowance that maybe she forgot she was on camera  lol

4 hours ago, Epikouros said:

"Better" if you mean looks and sex appeal: hell no! (for me, at least)

Well, she is not attractive, she has love handles, child bearing hips & thick thighs, she is a very ordinary plain jane.

• Confused 1