Ashley, Gloria, Dylan, Anthony, Wendy, Azura.

We have got an amazing group in the villas now. Social. Active. Fun. I hope they will stay for a long while. Too bad Ari seem to be leaving early, but if the rest of the amazing ones will stay,  I imagine we will have a truely great summer with this crew on RLC.

Last year we were stuck with the most boring group, and many of them stayed for almost a year. Now we have a fun, interesting and spontaneous group, so luck be with us. If there was ever a group that should stay as long as that, it should be this one.

🤞😇🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

I mean you could have put the hearts next to Ashley’s name….

Ashley is so great that a simple heart wouldn't be fitting,she needs a bigger scale, like at an astronomical level.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ashley is so great that a simple heart wouldn't be fitting,she needs a bigger scale, like at an astronomical level.

Here:

🌌

🤨🔭

Pfff … even a simultaneous orgasm , the majority of the girls who are wasting their time for whatever ( RLC tenants ) , they could just see some of the actions of these two and understand how the “ real deal “ is , than trying to satisfy repeatedly themselves with dildos , sex toys and whatever … These two will leave a legacy behind which will be remembered easily , the standards they have set and the bar that they have raised in terms of quality sex is remarkable .. again , maximum entertainment respect to these two 😇

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ashley, Gloria, Dylan, Anthony, Wendy, Azura.

We have got an amazing group in the villas now. Social. Active. Fun. I hope they will stay for a long while. Too bad Ari seem to be leaving early, but if the rest of the amazing ones will stay,  I imagine we will have a truely great summer with this crew on RLC.

Last year we were stuck with the most boring group, and many of them stayed for almost a year. Now we have a fun, interesting and spontaneous group, so luck be with us. If there was ever a group that should stay as long as that, it should be this one.

🤞😇🤞

Well done my friend for expressing what the really true people who simply “ understand “ how the life at this particular age should be lived and experienced . We might be losing one ( Ari ) but we got another one ( Sambuka ) who maybe isn’t around a lot as she has her “ business “ in Barcelona and her circle already but … who knows if the rumors travel fast through Azura who sneaks around the ( against villas socializing ) girls at the moment . The possibilities are endless having Ashley and Dylan and , personally , everything is possible to be done with anyone .. 

Whoever can’t see the changes and how entertaining Barcelona has been transformed again , simply has NO CLUE of what fun in life is and would prefer paying seeing girls opening their legs and parading nude to earn their free cost living rather than SIMPLY ENJOYING life in Barcelona . Very happy that some of the new tenants figured out the good times , let’s hope that - as you say - this summer will be one of the best we have ever witnessed since the Barcelona apartments were brought online , all elements clearly point to this direction . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well done my friend for expressing what the really true people who simply “ understand “ how the life at this particular age should be lived and experienced . We might be losing one ( Ari ) but we got another one ( Sambuka ) who maybe isn’t around a lot as she has her “ business “ in Barcelona and her circle already but … who knows if the rumors travel fast through Azura who sneaks around the ( against villas socializing ) girls at the moment . The possibilities are endless having Ashley and Dylan and , personally , everything is possible to be done with anyone .. 

Whoever can’t see the changes and how entertaining Barcelona has been transformed again , simply has NO CLUE of what fun in life is and would prefer paying seeing girls opening their legs and parading nude to earn their free cost living rather than SIMPLY ENJOYING life in Barcelona . Very happy that some of the new tenants figured out the good times , let’s hope that - as you say - this summer will be one of the best we have ever witnessed since the Barcelona apartments were brought online , all elements clearly point to this direction . 

I am not a big fan of Sambuka yet, I'm afraid. 1) She is gone almost all of the time. 2) She seems to play a lot more to the cameras. She is not only wild and fun-driven, in the same sense as Ari and Ashley. I guess she can be great, if you don't care about those kind of things. But for me, it just gets awkward.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am not a big fan of Sambuka yet, I'm afraid. 1) She is gone almost all of the time. 2) She seems to play a lot more to the cameras. She is not only wild and fun-driven, in the same sense as Ari and Ashley. I guess she can be great, if you don't care about those kind of things. But for me, it just gets awkward.

The minute she pee's in the tub your eyes will be glued to her.   Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Let’s say that she’s a HUGE upgrade than watching - for example - Zhanna and Serafima 😁 .. I think with the “ teachers “ Ulyana and Harley around , she will understand even more the project .. Being a local ( she seems to live in Barcelona as she knows Spanish for what we saw )  for me , is a big bonus since she isn’t shy and we can get introduced to many new characters , to be honest , the Russian speaking outside friends are ok but the ones with the original and local culture can bring another type of entertainment on the table .