B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

1 minute ago, misterme said:

I would be surprised if that recent sudden "illness" of Gloria was not connected to her binge-drinking sessions but it would seem she either cannot control it or doesn't care, oh will, have a nice life ...

She obvious can't control alchohol (many people can't).  What amaze me is that her so-called friends there let her drink and even drink with her.

All this while Anthony sing and smile and make his bed.... Wow the dude really don't care.

But he cares for his precious phone which is very wet from being "drowned" in the bathtub.  Seem it did not survive 😉

Just now, kris66 said:

She obvious can't control alchohol (many people can't).  What amaze me is that her so-called friends there let her drink and even drink with her.

yep it's sad really I personally would not be too judgemental as I have drunk too much when young once or twice 😉 but was then able to see how much booze was too much after some deathly hangovers🤢, teetotal now

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I find it fucking hilarious that anthony was minding his own fucking business and Gloria came to fuck with him now its his fault I swear some of you dudes are straight simp ass bitches 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Aziza in B4 in Wendys Zimmer versucht sie zu beruhigen ... Mama Aziza.

Wendy ist ein ähnliches Problem wie Gloria ! Beide sind unter der Einwirkung von Alkohol unberechenbar und gefährden sich und andere. Beide Mädchen haben aktuell nichts in den Villen zu suchen und RLC sollte umgehend Konsequenzen ziehen. Noch so ein Theater wie heute Nacht kann niemand wollen.

5 minutes ago, misterme said:

yep it's sad really I personally would not be too judgemental as I have drunk too much when young once or twice 😉 but was then able to see how much booze was too much after some deathly hangovers🤢, teetotal now

Exactly. Many have been there in their youth before they learned to control it (many also got ttheir heart broken).  Some never learn.

Now Gloria is crying in Azizas arms in the Kitchen and down in her room too.   All she want is for Anthony to show her affection and care about her.  I hope she soon get over him and move on.

I hope Wendy doesn't go into horror-film-mode this time, I like her but feel she has complex and interesting psychology. She has many positive qualities imo and seems quite happy-go-lucky for much of the time (when sober).