10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They are sitting at the window sill to have a smoke. Ashley do it all the time as well, when she's in Dylan's room. You can see them on the backyard cam.

Same in Ashley and Gloria's bathroom, they sometimes lean out the window (to the left of the sink) to have a smoke. Especially Ashley do a lot. She is seemingly off-camera, but you can see her from Anthony's terrace cam.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Same in Ashley and Gloria's bathroom, they sometimes lean out the window (to the left of the sink) to have a smoke. Especially Ashley do a lot. She is seemingly off-camera, but you can see her from Anthony's terrace cam.

I don't follow them that close.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ashley asked Dylan a couple of days ago who else he had sex with and he didn't answer her question.

Hey Ashley, I hope you are a frequent reader of the forum and I will be happy to answer your question.  He had sex with Aziza, Azura and tonight Elettra 🤫 🤫 and of course you know about Ari because you were there 😉 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ashley asked Dylan a couple of days ago who else he had sex with and he didn't answer her question.

Hey Ashley, I hope you are a frequent reader of the forum and I will be happy to answer your question.  He had sex with Aziza, Azura and tonight Elettra 🤫 🤫 and of course you know about Ari because you were there 😉 

6 in total!! impressive!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Seems like Elettra went to the same butcher as Masha for her "boobjob". In both cases, the surgeon should've used a scalpel instead of a hand saw. Hope she knows that the scars will never go away.

What price wouldn't we pay for beauty...

Stewie Griffin crying & puking.gif

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ashley fragte Dylan vor ein paar Tagen, mit wem er sonst noch Sex hatte, und er antwortete nicht auf ihre Frage.

Hallo Ashley, ich hoffe, dass Sie das Forum regelmäßig lesen und gerne Ihre Frage beantworten. Er hatte Sex mit Aziza, Azura und heute Abend Elettra 🤫  🤫  und natürlich weißt du von Ari, weil du dabei warst 😉 

Wenn Ashley auch nur ein Fünkchen Stolz und Sensibilität im Leibe hätte müßte sie den Paradiesvogel  Dylan genau so in die Ecke stellen wie Gloria den bescheuerten Anthony abserviert hat. Mit der vollkommen hemmungslosen Elettra kann selbst sie nicht konkurrieren weil sie  glaube ich, zu viele Gefühle gegenüber Dylan hegt. Sie überspielt ihre Verletzlichkeit aber nach außen besser als Gloria. Weitere Dramatik ist hier programmiert. Und auch in einer anderen Wohnung werden wir noch genug Drama erleben. Aber das ist ein anderes Thema unter einer anderen Überschrift.