B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

12 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

and speaking of Nipples ... my favorite pair of tits has also arrived ... Wednesday show us your TITS !!!

I noticed Martina gave Wednesday her real name but I could not quite understand it. Someone once gave me Martina's real name but I lost that pm. Could someone pm me again if you know Martina's real name...I kind of remember it was a really short name. Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Fior, der Auslaug, versucht erneut, Ashleys Haut abzureiben.

Wenn ich das Grinsen und das Gehabe von diesem Fior  besonders Ashley gegenüber sehe wird mir übel  und ich habe keine Freude mehr daran dem lustigen Treiben dort zuzusehen. Was sucht dieser Kellner eigentlich dort ? Hat ihn Megan eigentlich eingeladen ? Ein potentielles Unglück ist heute nicht in der Runde, dafür taucht ein anderes auf.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Is Gina Pregnant?

I think her age and party lifestyle is catching up with her a bit... She's getting a beer belly...

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wendy ist in ihrem Zimmer

Wird sowieso interessant werden wer heute Nacht mit wem in die Kiste springen wird.. Wendy würde dankbar sein aber auch Dylan und Anthony werden sich schon jetzt ihre potentiellen Opfer ausgesucht haben. Es ist jedenfalls viel denkbar.

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess this big party is for Megan's Birthday and Ashley's birthday because Fior brought two bouquets of flowers.  

This party also reminds me of great cooking skills of Megan when she was at B4 during her last participation. She spent many hours yesterday and today preparing all these foods. 

Megan could have a good career as a professional caterer...

• Like 1

I don't know why Megan didn't invite Harley to her birthday party after spending few hours talking to her at B1. 

Also, it seems that the two princesses (Zara & Dana) were not invited by either Megan or Ashley.   I can understand why Ashley wouldn't invite them because of Gloria but I am not sure if Megan knew the two princesses from her last participation in 2020 & 2021 at B4.