14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And as usual no condom so he can spread the disease even more.

Some of you really crack me up!! what "disease" is daniel "spreading"?? some of ya'll are fucking crazy!! i'm convinced

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Some of you really crack me up!! what "disease" is daniel "spreading"?? some of ya'll are fucking crazy!! i'm convinced

Daniel? What are you babbeling about? I am speaking about Anthony who just fucked Sloppy Wendy without a condom. Read the topic before you start your rant (speaking about being crazy).

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Daniel? What are you babbeling about? I am speaking about Anthony who just fucked Sloppy Wendy without a condom. Read the topic before you start your rant (speaking about being crazy).

It was a typo,so I'll repeat....what 'disease' is ANTHONY 'spreading'??? Fucking wacko! some of you always seem to know everything,I don't like some of the tenants either,but you dont hear me spreading rumors about people have diseases!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It’s the “first “ time that I see so much hate because a guy enjoys his young life by fucking as much as he can .. I guess all of the “ jealous haters “ WOULD NEVER EVER DO THE SAME ( that is fucking as many women as they could being in this man’s age ) and they would simply get engaged , married and have children with a young girl like Gloria for example - BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO GO AWAY FROM HAVING FUN TOO AND ENJOY AN AMAZING RELATIONSHIP WITH ANTHONY “ .. 

This is 2023 and this is how people of that age behave whenever the chance appears , what people here expect from the behaviors of Anthony and Dylan is beyond me . Anthony isn’t a good guy for other reasons but his presence and the purpose he serves as a tenant during this stay , well , HE IS MUCH MORE REAL AND HONEST THAN HIS EX SHOWWOMAN WHISPERER , the gorgeous Loraine .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1