1 hour ago, darcher111 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Interesting conversation yesterday. Anthony talking about the party and the table of drugs.

Also Dylan saying he has a female friend arriving today.

Anthony eat like a pig!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, darcher111 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Interesting conversation yesterday. Anthony talking about the party and the table of drugs.

Also Dylan saying he has a female friend arriving today.

Elettra 🙂

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 50 minutes, keeper31 a dit :

Elettra spent some money on lips and tits.  Not a good look.

Not generally a fan of fake tits, but neither of saggy/teabag ones. I wasn't too impressed with her boobs, so they might look better now, or not. I'll have to see when (probably not if, in her case 🙂 ) her clothes come off. I would never advise altering fine looking boobs though.

Edit: Oh my, they seem to have gotten a lot bigger! I've only seen them in her T-shirt yet, but they seem too big, and therefore unnatural, for her figure. Making them a bit more round or perky would have been fine, but this is probably too much. I'll reserve my final judgment until I've seen them bare, though.

il y a 4 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Why are they off cam? Oh ya, Elettra isn't getting paid.

Dylan was having a smoke (or at least sitting) outside his window, I think. (visible in backyard cam), and she was keeping him company from inside, half off cam unfortunately.

They're on the bed now.

Just now, corvette08 said:

Why are they off cam? Oh ya, Elettra isn't getting paid.

They are sitting at the window sill to have a smoke. Ashley do it all the time as well, when she's in Dylan's room. You can see them on the backyard cam.