8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Das war neu! Dylan hat Ashley gerade gesagt, dass er keine Lust hat, während sie auf dem Sofa auf ihm sitzt.

Can't believe he won't have changed!

39 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That was new!  Dylan just told Ashley he's not in the mood while she sit on top of him in the sofa.

How are the streams working for you in b7, no freezing ? I have that a lot, in b7, but also in other apts, b5 and others. b4 seems better.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How are the streams working for you in b7, no freezing ? I have that a lot, in b7, but also in other apts, b5 and others. b4 seems better.

Sluggish generally today for me and feed has tendency to get stuck sometimes, eg B1: I think there is no movement then realise pic stuck on empty room lol; B2 was perfect for Nadia's long call tho her friend disappeared a few times on her connection😏don't think I looked at  much else for any length of time today.

42 minutes ago, misterme said:

Sluggish generally today for me and feed has tendency to get stuck sometimes, eg B1: I think there is no movement then realise pic stuck on empty room lol; B2 was perfect for Nadia's long call tho her friend disappeared a few times on her connection😏don't think I looked at  much else for any length of time today.

Okay seems like same problem I have, b7 been really bad also today and b5. b4 seems to run the best for me. And yes same here thinking there is no movement then I see the pic is frozen and I have to refresh it.

Who is the girl in bed with Gloria at the moment? A guest? An ex-tenant?

From one angle, I thought it was Tani (who is not in her room right now), but from another angle it seems to be someone else. The view is not all that good, but she seems familiar in a way. Liza, maybe? Or Aziza (who's also not in her room)?... 

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Edit: starting to think it's Aziza, but would like some confirmation because of the poor lighting & angles currently.

8 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Who is the girl in bed with Gloria at the moment? A guest? An ex-tenant?

From one angle, I thought it was Tani (who is not in her room right now), but from another angle it seems to be someone else. The view is not all that good, but she seems familiar in a way. Liza, maybe? Or Aziza (who's also not in her room)?... 

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Edit: starting to think it's Aziza, but would like some confirmation because of the poor lighting & angles currently.

It's Aziza

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Fagen said:

when you say freezing ? is that when as mine does blacks out for 30 seconds or longer ?

Happens alot to me ? I figured a popular scene or my computer is to full and too slow 

thanks 

1 hour ago, NOT MYSELF said:

when you say freezing ? is that when as mine does blacks out for 30 seconds or longer ?

Happens alot to me ? I figured a popular scene or my computer is to full and too slow 

thanks 

No the cams comepletely freezes to a still image after 2-3 mins, then I have to refresh the camera to make it run again, I have to do this every 2-3 mins. b4 is running fine but for b7 b5 b1 b2 and Ulyana and Harley I have this issue. Havent tested the other couples apartments.

• Thanks 1