B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

27 minutes ago, philo said:

Chantal came out of the restroom with Dylan and a big grin on her face. Best case scenario: He ate her out. 

He probably showed her his dick...

I have a question about tonight's 2 birthdays in one party and the other night's band party. 

Do people on here think as I think that the cost of the band and all the foods for tonight's party are paid by RLC ??  I highly doubt it and I will be very surprised if Megan and/or Ashley would pay for all these foods made and consumed tonight ??!!

I have not heard or seen so far a person celebrating their birthday buy all the foods with their own money. It was really nice of Megan to cook all these foods even it was her birthday party and Ashley's too. 

If RLC paid for tonight's  foods, this would say that RLC is not in a good position subscription wise and started chipping in with money for these parties hoping to increase their viewership.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have a question about tonight's 2 birthdays in one party and the other night's band party. 

Do people on here think as I think that the cost of the band and all the foods for tonight's party are paid by RLC ??  I highly doubt it and I will be very surprised if Megan and/or Ashley would pay for all these foods made and consumed tonight ??!!

I have not heard or seen so far a person celebrating their birthday buy all the foods with their own money. It was really nice of Megan to cook all these foods even it was her birthday party and Ashtjeley birthday. 

If RLC paid for tonight's  foods, this would say that RLC is not in a good position subscription wise and started chipping in with money for these parties hoping to increase their viewership.

We had this discussion on this forum after the earlier party. I was challenged about my describing the party as an RLC party. The consensus (silence = consent) was that it was Megan's party. I challenge that then and now.