little room beside the entrance

Guest bobbyjoe

there is a place in this hidden room for put a bed,look the map,it's the same size of bathroom in longer,j remember isabel have stay very long time here

soo perfect for practice hidden sex,j don't like really the appartment for this reason and for the cameras quality too,rlc have just put new couple but have doing nothing updates with the cameras quality,too easy

there is a place in this hidden room for put a bed,look the map,it's the same size of bathroom in longer,j remember isabel have stay very long time here

soo perfect for practice hidden sex,j don't like really the appartment for this reason and for the cameras quality too,rlc have just put new couple but have doing nothing updates with the cameras quality,too easy

eso es un aseo pequeño , el trozo que ocupa en el plano hasta el final del comedor justo donde empieza el otro lavabo , ese hueco es el del ascensor  , no creo que quepa una cama como mucho hay water y bidé , y un lavamanos , yo salia con una chica que sus tios vivian dos edificios mas alla , y eran iguales , hibamos a cuidar al niño de ellos cuando salian al teatro etc etc , hace muchos años y no recuerdo bien pero algo si recuerdo .

The camera quality is about what you would find at a cheap ghetto liquor store in 2003. This apartment doesn't seem to be worth visiting, to me.  But that's just my opinion.  I'm often wrong.

eso es un aseo pequeño , el trozo que ocupa en el plano hasta el final del comedor justo donde empieza el otro lavabo , ese hueco es el del ascensor  , no creo que quepa una cama como mucho hay water y bidé , y un lavamanos , yo salia con una chica que sus tios vivian dos edificios mas alla , y eran iguales , hibamos a cuidar al niño de ellos cuando salian al teatro etc etc , hace muchos años y no recuerdo bien pero algo si recuerdo .

Darkman ça va ?

Il a du forcer un peu sur le Rioja hier soir. Ca va passer...  ;D

Purpose of the little room has been clear almost from the beginning. Before last night there was no evidence. Last night, they came out and he rubbed the needle mark on his arm. Then she put the patch top of that in the bathroom.  I do not know what kind of stuff he uses, but when they went to bed he was totally without self-control, no love, he was forced to satisfy the sexual needs. I do not know what kind of stuff he possibly uses and don' t understand his speech, but it seems to me like he was a big child who requires constant care from her.

Purpose of the little room has been clear almost from the beginning. Before last night there was no evidence. Last night, they came out and he rubbed the needle mark on his arm. Then she put the patch top of that in the bathroom.  I do not know what kind of stuff he uses, but when they went to bed he was totally without self-control, no love, he was forced to satisfy the sexual needs. I do not know what kind of stuff he possibly uses and don' t understand his speech, but it seems to me like he was a big child who requires constant care from her.

If he starts pacing the floor as Marcello used to do then you can probably consider another Crack Head.

If he starts pacing the floor as Marcello used to do then you can probably consider another Crack Head.

Between muscles and brain, he had the choice...  :D

Between muscles and brain, he had the choice...  :D

les deux c'est mieux  ;D ;D ;D