B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's why I don't like them.

Both Zara and Tani were perfectly fine going to Timur's off-camera party in a villa. Hell, Tani even stayed there for 3 days. But neither of them can be bothered with going to the on-camera party happening 30 feet from where they live. Or in Tani's case I should say 'live,' since she spends 75% of her time elsewhere. I would not mind seeing either of them replaced at this point. Tani's also skipped pretty much every on-camera party for months now, other than brief token appearances in B5.

• Like 5

The funny thing .. Aziza with Dana and Zara like besties at nearly 02:30 am when a month ago or so a furious Aziza was seen heavily arguing in the LR during a dance late session of the two friends .. ahh well , women 😂🤣😂🤣 ( sorry ladies forum members and no offense meaning but … ) 

• Thanks 1

I suspect by the empty beds it was the twins  and Azizza  but I saw Azziza in B7 grabbing a purse  but  they are elusive in the cover of the night vision and (no fucking sub lol ) just curious   thanks  

a reasonably tame and early night    and probably because like other party's with Megan   She feeds them lots of food and not the pretzel and BOOOZE crowd that has been around these past months 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The funny thing .. Aziza with Dana and Zara like besties at nearly 02:30 am when a month ago or so a furious Aziza was seen heavily arguing in the LR during a dance late session of the two friends .. ahh well , women 😂🤣😂🤣 ( sorry ladies forum members and no offense meaning but … ) 

MDA, MDMA Molly ..... will do that ... the love Drug    and explains a mellow late night hang out by the pool 

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I stopped liking Zara from a while ago when I found out she's a golddigger who can be rented.

I never liked Zara. She doesn't seem to be a very nice person. Outright snobbish. But I don't think Dana is the same, she seems more genuine and friendly. I kind of like her, and I think it might have been more interesting to have her in the project without Zara.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I never liked Zara. She doesn't seem to be a very nice person. Outright snobbish. But I don't think Dana is the same, she seems more genuine and friendly. I kind of like her, and I think it might have been more interesting to have her in the project without Zara.

You know Ed2 no one has brought such a positive light on Dana  ... "always in tow or ball breaker", and we get used to that and accept it because we don't care to think too hard ( such is human nature in general ) 

I really like this POV because no one thought what she might be like if not having her princess girlfriend as a ball and chain for her and to get painted with 

and let me add this here  I, because I am a shallow douchebag , never paid attention to her (or Zara really ??) because I am not attracted to her anorexic skinny look  ...sorry but honest   so maybe, as is the case with others here, we don't give her that kind of 'thoughtful' perspective you just put out    good for you  I appreciate it