B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

From replay, Tani arrived at B-4 about an hour after T&T returned to B-5.  So tired she soon fell asleep.  Maybe she took public transit, and then walked.  Where is Fior when you need him?

It was posted that Tani is Russian.  Maybe the bf is also Russian.  Ethnicity for the moment may be more important than size. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know anything about Shantal, but I have doubts that Megan is into hookups. I think she'll just do her occasional cam show Bates until she leaves.

WRONG APT BUT MY INPUT IS  without cap lock on 

I think she will get going more and I hope she gets back to her girl girl sex ... Dualling bates, massages, she is very sensual and brings that out in other girls .. .. .she has aslo gotten 3 other women in bed with her boyfriend and they were legit into big sex fun ... so she has earned all credit  (like this) and not to be brushed aside  ( a sleeper because she is so calm, so smooth, so UNASSUMING) 

8 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Wendy is bating but no NV

The nightvision works fine, but it won't come on while that bedside lamp is on. And she's moved the lamp to a position where it's prominent in every camera. I doubt it's intentional since she's not really the hiding type, but I've never understood why RLC doesn't just tell the tenants not to mess with the lighting. It's a continual problem and it would be incredibly easy to prevent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/21/2023 at 10:16 AM, Maxbell said:

whats the tattoo say above Dylans ass ?

" Tight End " ..... Oh, I didn't know Dylan liked American football ! 🏈    

11 hours ago, timber said:

The nightvision works fine, but it won't come on while that bedside lamp is on. And she's moved the lamp to a position where it's prominent in every camera. I doubt it's intentional since she's not really the hiding type, but I've never understood why RLC doesn't just tell the tenants not to mess with the lighting. It's a continual problem and it would be incredibly easy to prevent.

It absolutely has to be intentional, the only time it happens is during sex or bating.  I don't know who started it but most of the girls know about it and do it. 

15 hours ago, timber said:

It's amateur work, as the picture is what costumers pay for,

just ask the light crew on a movie set.

That RLC is not able to make that clear, is bad business.

Wendy is a professional sex worker, but not educated in this.

3 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Azura entered into depression mode

I Prescribe a 10" inch Dildo repeatedly to her pussy until she ... well who care about her   I just would like to see that