US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 20 (05/22/23)

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would never give one thin dime towards this SOB. Fake or not.  

I wouldn't think you would anyway since you live somewhere where that country has to be concerned about an obviously fucked up minded far leftist so called pm that initiated a crackdown on truckers who were protesting against so called covid lockdowns and regulations that were put in place by trudeaux that affected themselves and their famalies well being. 

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't think you would anyway since you live somewhere where that country has to be concerned about an obviously fucked up minded far leftist so called pm that initiated a crackdown on truckers who were protesting against so called covid lockdowns and regulations that were put in place by trudeaux that affected themselves and their famalies well being. 

I don't even give to any political party in Canada.  They won't do anything for me so why donate to them.  

Trudeau overstepped his boundaries when dealing with the truckers.  His days are numbered, as soon as the next election comes he'll be gone this time. They need to bring in term limits as too how long a politician or PM can hold office.  I would think 8 years (2 Terms) is sufficient, then these grey haired bastards who think they know what's best for the country can't collect a gold lined pension.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1