Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

28 minutes ago, DRO1 said:

So can we call the a dp?  You notice how close we got to her using big Mr. black.  I think she was teasing.  I wonder what was going on in her head when you selected bMr.b but then returned him to the drawer.  Oh and think how bMr.b must have felt being rejected like that.  Any bets if she makes it up to him and us anything soon.  

Yeah that was a special one, I've never seen her more stuffed, adorable stretching and deep digging 😍🥰😘😘😘

6 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

That would be wonderful, if she'd do it. She won't. Nor will she lick her fingers clean of her own juices after she cums, which I think she would if she actually enjoyed her own flavor. However, I will continue to watch her super hot self in the hope that someday she will.

Isn't it interesting that, right after I posted this, she licks up her juices after she came? Of course, correlation does not equal causation.  Either way, I'm happy.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

In Malia's bed leora With buttplug 

On the laptop see telenovela 

Paul On the computer at work and on the phone 

Leora Masturbation with fingers and buttplug

And then went to get the white Mr. 

Licking the white Mr and fingers with juice Strong orgasm with fingers 

At the end leora Licking fingers with orgasmic juice 

In the bathroom washing the white mr and buttplug in the sink and the nice trigger body and ass in the bathtub 

Paul in the relaxing bath 

Leora On Malia's bed on the laptop 

Eat 

To sleep 

12 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Isn't it interesting that, right after I posted this, she licks up her juices after she came? Of course, correlation does not equal causation.  Either way, I'm happy.

It just finishes a good session of with style.

Pity when she had the yellow panties on she didn't stroke herself to the point of making them wet though.::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It just finishes a good session of with style.

Pity when she had the yellow panties on she didn't stroke herself to the point of making them wet though.::)

Then she could have sent them to me

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, DRO1 said:

So can we call the a dp?  You notice how close we got to her using big Mr. black.  I think she was teasing.  I wonder what was going on in her head when you selected bMr.b but then returned him to the drawer.  Oh and think how bMr.b must have felt being rejected like that.  Any bets if she makes it up to him and us anything soon.  

Would have been so hot if she used Mr Black.

Would love to see her use both black toys, one in each. That would be amazing!

• Like 2