Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Hope her dad knows that she likes pauls milk I wonder what he thinks when he finds out what she does for a living I'd be ever so proud 

:biggrin: Why wouldn't he be proud Gregg?

She is not living of the state, she has escaped from a tyrannical regime to what she considers a better life and she seems happy.

There are millions of lazy cunts in the UK with no other ambition except to wonder how much increase in their benefits they will get, or where their next line is coming from and who they should rob to get the money to pay for it......Probably the same in the US and Canada..

She is earning her own keep without breaking the law or asking the taxpayer to subsidize her, that's something to be proud of and more than many people do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, RAME said:

je pense quelle aimerait  aussi bien d'autres bites aussi et peut être encore mieux , des bites qui aime faire l'amour.

And she would love to sample all kinds of flavors of cum and probably laugh while swallowing some excessive volumes of white thick cum loads. I bet Leora would love to have her face splattered with cum and use her fingers to glide the white stuff into her open mouth and lick her fingers of every drop. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And she would love to sample all kinds of flavors of cum and probably laugh while swallowing some excessive volumes of white thick cum loads. I bet Leora would love to have her face splattered with cum and use her fingers to glide the white stuff into her open mouth and lick her fingers of every drop. 

2g1t.jpg

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Et elle adorerait goûter toutes sortes de saveurs de sperme et probablement rire en avalant des volumes excessifs de charges de sperme épaisses et blanches. Je parie que Leora aimerait avoir son visage éclaboussé de sperme et utiliser ses doigts pour faire glisser la substance blanche dans sa bouche ouverte et lécher ses doigts de chaque goutte. 

je pense aussi, mes paul la bloque beaucoup j'aimais les petites soirées danse un peu alcoolisée leora aimé jouet avec son corp depuis plus rien elle fait de son mieux pour c'est masturbations pour c'est  abonnées mais sa reste derrière son dos et pas quand elle  le veux encore heureux qui va a la gym et qui dort souvent .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

:biggrin: Why wouldn't he be proud Gregg?

She is not living of the state, she has escaped from a tyrannical regime to what she considers a better life and she seems happy.

There are millions of lazy cunts in the UK with no other ambition except to wonder how much increase in their benefits they will get, or where their next line is coming from and who they should rob to get the money to pay for it......Probably the same in the US and Canada..

She is earning her own keep without breaking the law or asking the taxpayer to subsidize her, that's something to be proud of and more than many people do.

I agree it just reminded me of a x boyfriend of my daughter who sent me a picture of her gobbling his dick and how reacted he had a good send off church was packed