B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

17 minutes ago, Slow said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but .... where is Gloria? 

She left early morning a few days ago with a travelbag.  No one knows where she went to. Sugardaddy? Rehab? Friends? Who knows.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

She left early morning a few days ago with a travelbag.  No one knows where she went to. Sugardaddy? Rehab? Friends? Who knows.

She's with a F friend 🙂 

Il y a 3 heures, Noldus a dit :

Dylan fingering Ashley at the pool

While Anthony is playing strip poker with no conclusion (In my view, when you play strip poker, it ends with nice sex ... ), Dylan and Ash are fucking en plein air!

Feel the difference (must also admit that Zara could be more "helpful" ...)

1 hour ago, Slow said:

While Anthony is playing strip poker with no conclusion (In my view, when you play strip poker, it ends with nice sex ... ), Dylan and Ash are fucking en plein air!

Feel the difference (must also admit that Zara could be more "helpful" ...)

Of course he just wasted hours playing with two prude zombies who ended the game before they could see his dick and while never showing pussies or doing anything...  What a waste of time!

Here Anthony takes "a cold shower" after he just arrived back from the failed Strip tease with the prude twins.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 3

Extreme kudos to Ashley and Dylan , the two tenants who have PERFECTLY understood what their “ assignment “ and this job truly is. Singles on Vacation , this is how they act , that’s what they do ..

I ask everyone who could have the chance to live free in 2 villas , enjoy pools , endless rooms , luxury , space , everything and being amongst beautify , single , horny women … Exactly , you have it right , you would fuck the brains out of everyone  that is willing , ANYTIME , ANYWHERE , without limits and hesitations . I can’t remember at least from 2019 and onwards that my memory serves well ( since the famous fuck marathon of Diane and Olya ) that two tenants could take advantage of everything and they would fuck at anu place … and the ironic thing ? Except the real fun and pleasure , they are even getting paid on doing so 😆

Perhaps the rest should learn and get the example that this is it , holidays , fun , booze , freedom , a bit of “ grass “ and perhaps some other recreational substances every now and then . Whoever could do it , offered the money and wouldn’t like it , I am sorry , it looks like they would belong to the 20s and the era of alcohol prohibition .. Maximum respect to Ashley and Dylan on providing some of the best entertainment offered with RLC - and the most important - doing it firstly for themselves and then coming easily as a great show for the cameras. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Complimenti estremi ad Ashley e Dylan, i due inquilini che hanno PERFETTAMENTE capito quale sia il loro "incarico" e questo lavoro. Single in vacanza, ecco come si comportano, ecco cosa fanno..

Chiedo a tutti coloro che potrebbero avere la possibilità di vivere liberi in 2 ville, godersi piscine, stanze infinite, lusso, spazio, tutto e stare tra donne belle, single, arrapate ... Esatto, hai ragione, ti fotteresti il cervello chiunque voglia, SEMPRE, OVUNQUE, senza limiti ed esitazioni. Non ricordo almeno dal 2019 in poi che la mia memoria serva bene (dalla famosa maratona del cazzo di Diane e Olya) che due inquilini potessero approfittare di tutto e scopassero in un posto diverso... e la cosa ironica? Tranne il vero divertimento e piacere, vengono persino pagati per farlo 😆

Forse il resto dovrebbe imparare e prendere l'esempio che è così, vacanze, divertimento, alcol, libertà, un po' di “erba” e forse qualche altra sostanza ricreativa ogni tanto. Chiunque potesse farlo , ha offerto i soldi e non gli sarebbe piaciuto , mi dispiace , sembra che apparterrebbero agli anni '20 e all'era della proibizione dell'alcool .. Massimo rispetto per Ashley e Dylan nel fornire alcuni dei migliori spettacoli offerti con RLC - e il più importante - che lo fa prima per se stesso e poi diventa facilmente un grande spettacolo per le telecamere. 

I “single in vacanza” non stanno tutto il giorno in casa, e non scopano solo la propria coinquilina. E il loro “ incarico non e’ scopare e non e’ un “lavoro”

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Extreme kudos to Ashley and Dylan , the two tenants who have PERFECTLY understood what their “ assignment “ and this job truly is. Singles on Vacation , this is how they act , that’s what they do ..

I ask everyone who could have the chance to live free in 2 villas , enjoy pools , endless rooms , luxury , space , everything and being amongst beautify , single , horny women … Exactly , you have it right , you would fuck the brains out of everyone  that is willing , ANYTIME , ANYWHERE , without limits and hesitations . I can’t remember at least from 2019 and onwards that my memory serves well ( since the famous fuck marathon of Diane and Olya ) that two tenants could take advantage of everything and they would fuck at anu place … and the ironic thing ? Except the real fun and pleasure , they are even getting paid on doing so 😆

Perhaps the rest should learn and get the example that this is it , holidays , fun , booze , freedom , a bit of “ grass “ and perhaps some other recreational substances every now and then . Whoever could do it , offered the money and wouldn’t like it , I am sorry , it looks like they would belong to the 20s and the era of alcohol prohibition .. Maximum respect to Ashley and Dylan on providing some of the best entertainment offered with RLC - and the most important - doing it firstly for themselves and then coming easily as a great show for the cameras. 

True sluts, some would say.