B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

33 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Let me predict the night. Gloria (who's drinking) get's drunk again and Anthony takes advantage of her again.

That's the only way these guys can get laid is if the girl is drunk or high.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2023 at 7:16 AM, ddhm said:

The ultimate question is the following ( for the ones mostly claiming that Zara and Anthony fuck ,  off cameras 😂🤣😂🤣 - REALLY ) …WHY THEY WOULD FUCK AWAY OFF CAMERAS and not inside when Anthony has no problem “ fucking “ around and Zara has masturbation sessions , she’s not shy in general ? I am waiting for answers to me the “ NAIVE “  person that think innocent 😂😂

Hi DD,  my opinion is that Zara or Dana will never have sex on cams and this was my opinion too about Esmi who never had sex on cams for more than 8 months.   

I also think that Zara & Anthony never had sex together so far off cams because she covered her boobs with her hair when she, Dana and Anthony played strip poker in B4's living room.

I find it interesting, laughable and weird that many of these girls don't have any problems for hundreds or thousands of people seeing them naked and having sex on cams but they are shy or embarrassed to be naked or half naked in front of their male colleagues.  

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

Let me predict the night. Gloria (who's drinking) get's drunk again and Anthony takes advantage of her again.

kriss you forgot And Ant Eats Like A Pig throughout the night  

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi DD,  my opinion is that Zara or Dana will never have sex on cams and this was my opinion too about Esmi who never had sex on cams for more than 8 months.   

I also think that Zara & Anthony never had sex together so far off cams because she covered her boobs with her hair when she, Dana and Anthony played strip poker in B4's living room.

I find it interesting, laughable and weird that many of these girls don't have any problems for hundreds or thousands of people seeing them naked and having sex on cams but they are shy or embarrassed to be naked or half naked in front of their male colleagues.  

We are the 'Unseen'   and don't count 

Il y a 8 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I also noticed, was quite evident

Il y a 6 heures, NOT MYSELF a dit :

We are the 'Unseen'   and don't count 

true but other tenants for sure look at Replay ...

Nevertheless, it's true that most of the girls (not Ashley for sure 😂) cover their tits initially when someone enters their space, it's a reflex.

17 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

i agree with you about zara and dana never having sex on camera but i disagree with you about them covering their boobs when anthony is around.  i believe that zara and possibly dana have boyfriends back home that are possibly watching what zara and dana do on rlc and they don't want them to see what they are up to when in the presence of other guys on rlc.  it is already known that zara and anthony have had sex off camera and will continue to do so as long as they are on rlc.

18 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If your theory is Zara covering her books in front of Dana and Anthony means no sex off camera, then what about later that day in the kitchen when Zara rubbed her tits on Anthony's forehead when Dana wasn't looking.