Coca-Cola and Jolly Time Popcorn

Is this product placement or do these two have a serious Coke and Jolly-Time jones?

Nora and Kinko often had an empty Coke bottle rolling around on the floor.  I suspected as you have, that they were also pocketing some extra spending money by doing so.

Campbell soup also tried to negotiate with them, but then pull out at the last minute with concerns that their soup wouldn't be shown in good light, as the lethargic bodies of both Kinko and Nora might be construed by others that their product didn't provide with enough protein or energy for them to ever fuck.

Hahaha.  Good reply.  I like that.

Yeah, I can't see Campbell's soup cans rolling around on the floor and Pepperidge Farm Cracker Trio Brand crackers being fed to dogs like Scooter (L&P). 

The best part about D&E is the lack of pet-annoyances.  But that's just my opinion.  I'm usually wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

N&K advertised for Disney in their guest room. Alina & Mark had a lucrative contract with KFC, as I recall. I never saw what brand they fed Snowball & Coal Dust, nor did I see what N&K fed Agent Dog, but it was probably soup.

Don't know what Meerkat ate, either, but I know he was very attentive to beer when it was on the dinner table. That cat seriously rocked.

Methinks maybe Purina should sign up all the couples. Then, maybe Diana and Efim could get a cat and cash in big time. (Stick with cats: dog's block up the action. No offense to Scooter, of course.)

N&K advertised for Disney in their guest room. Alina & Mark had a lucrative contract with KFC, as I recall. I never saw what brand they fed Snowball & Coal Dust, nor did I see what N&K fed Agent Dog, but it was probably soup.

Don't know what Meerkat ate, either, but I know he was very attentive to beer when it was on the dinner table. That cat seriously rocked.

Methinks maybe Purina should sign up all the couples. Then, maybe Diana and Efim could get a cat and cash in big time. (Stick with cats: dog's block up the action. No offense to Scooter, of course.)

The kittens at Maya's are neat to watch scampering and playing. The cat and the dog have not received as much attention since the arrival of the kittens.

The kittens at Maya's are neat to watch scampering and playing. The cat and the dog have not received as much attention since the arrival of the kittens.

Yes, the kittens get much of the attention, but Qualude (dog) and grown cat are quite kind to the kittens and appear happy with the situation.

Just wait until the kittens get big enough to meet the fish...

Speaking of which, maybe Efim's got a lot of cat gut on the high strings of his bass...