B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I admire and “ love “ Tani but her current way of being a tenant is ridiculous , no connection with the rest of the girls , as it’s greatly  mentioned , she simply comes for a couple of days to spread legs , justify her presence being in a contract and that’s it . Her interest is completely away , I really don’t understand how RLC is having under payslip a person who doesn’t want to be there for anything apart from justifying with “ tricks “ her stay .. 

I always feel “ disappointed “ and “ furious “ thinking that when a tenant “ behaves “ like this shows a MASSIVE DISRESPECT to the rest who are “ body and soul “ committed to the job they have assigned for . Yes , Gloria left last week and she didn’t ( or RLC ) give notice of days of absence but one time let’s say can be forgiven. But the rest of the girls , with their ups and downs , their smiles and tears , they truly live there and try to provide  content and viewership 24/7 and not easily and selectively like Tani does as “ visitor “ the last 2 months or so . This i hate , kind of the rest being stupid and exposing and Tani the clever one and the selective .

Tani will always be in my mind as one of the best ever sex skills performers i have personally seen and want to remember her for the positive things we saw from her , the more she stays and “ feeling “ obliged to do this , the more for me her “ myth “ fades and i the end , the negatives will be more than the positives ( if they aren’t already ) . Actually , corvette might be the only one desperately wanting her to be part of RLC and some other members who get the fun of watching a girl appearing and being locked in her room only to watch series , perform masturbations and be nude so as the time pass faster and go back to her off cameras agendas ( boyfriend ) . 

I agree in most of what you say! 

However, she has spoken with a girl on the phone several times over the

last weeks. Maybe she has dropt the boyfriend in favor of a GIRL!!!

I'm glad that she seems to be happy anyway. I defently don't want to see

her as depressed as when she broke up with Tim!

Wendy wants nothing but he insists .. ohh well , men sometimes don’t get the message or of course , the insisting ones in a nice way might “ win “ sometimes .. I just can say that if he has was  a good “ satisfactory “ person , Wendy would have already been riding him ( except if she’s tired … ) .

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wendy will nichts, aber er besteht darauf. Na ja, manchmal verstehen Männer die Botschaft nicht, und natürlich können sie sterben, die auf einer netten Art und Weise darauf bestehen, manchmal „gewinnen“. „Mensch, Wendy hätte ihn schon geritten (es sei denn, sie wäre müde …).“

Diesen " Fior " habe ich gefressen wie 10 Pfund Schmierseife. Dieses ölige Grinsen und sein sonstiges Benehmen, auch den Mädchen gegenüber ,sollte eine Gelegenheit für RLC sein ernsthaft zu überprüfen ob man diesen Menschen noch unter die Kameras lassen kann. Auch für Wendy sollte klar sein dass sie wenn sie mit Fior zusammen gesehen wird, nur verlieren kann.

Lots of activity in B4. Everywhere the green activity buttons are glowing.

It's global warming, as the Sun makes the sensors work.

Temperatures in Spain this year are 2 degrees Celsius above

the average for the last 30 years, and droughts and wildfires

are increasing. Grab a beer and a fire extinguisher.

• Haha 2