Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #18

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pulo Leora needs a female friend like she had when Malia was living with her

Watching one naked woman is eye candy but two naked women together is doublicious - mmmm. It was great when Malia was there.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even when she swallows and licks Paul's "creamy milk" off her lips she does it for her cam audience and not for Paul because he provides no reaction. To me, Leora and Paul basically have a sexless life (what they do is the bare minimum as a young couple) and a lifeless life (homebodies). Even with them living together I look at Leora as living alone (Paul is a bump on the log). Paul's daily routine - sleep, eat, sleep, go for short walk with or without Leora and the dog, sleep, eat, few minutes working at the computer, eat, sleep, maybe sponge bath, sleep, play with Eva, maybe quickie sex with Leora, water wash his body, sleep, open his eyes for a few seconds and continue to sleep some more. The majority of Paul's 24 hour day is allocated for sleeping so he has energy and good health - 🤣. Fuck me, Paul has zero energy and his health is fragile. Even when Leora is sleeping she considers her fans and positions herself strategically for optimum cam viewing  plus she mostly has her naked body exposed to the cams.

Personally, I would hire Leora in a heartbeat because I do believe she has a great work ethic and can be easily trained for most types of jobs. I would hire her just to look at her during work. Oooops, I better not since I wouldn't get any work done - :smile:. Paul on the other hand, he is only capable of being a mattress tester for a company that makes mattresses. I sure wouldn't hire him to be a motivator - 🤣.

Imagine if a rich guy offered her and she accepted $10,000 to $20,000 for one night with her for "around the world" sex 

Having oral, vaginal and anal sex in the same session or evening

It would be game over for Leora. She would be hooked (tons of money and an amazing night of wild sex). I think she would be worth the fun night.

People here say that Leora is happy with the life she has and we shouldn’t question it , she has the guy she wants next to her with his plus and his minus , the dog , she’s perfectly fine . 

NOBODY , NOBODY I repeat ever gave an answer , since Leora had already all this in Russia ( she also had no money problem and Paul and her have business  in Russia , what in the hell , it’s mentioned all the time that Paul works for the business in Russia from Prague ) , WHY SHE WENT AWAY ? Why did she abandon it first place and obviously with long term plans for European residency ? Why did she leave the life behind when it was / is all perfect ? There was even not war back then when she moved in Europe so as to justify the action let’s say . Even more , why did she started dating a guy and stayed with him for 1,5 years if Paul was always her ultimate goal and she always knew she would bring him back ? So , she knew she will be with him again one day or bring him in Europe as she wanted but this didn’t prevent her to live an experience , a rather intense one as it seems , a story that actually reminded her what means to be a human being and not a robot ( Leora was getting angry , smiley , she was getting presents , flowers , she looked completely happy at times , mad and ready to explode and sad at times - in my books typical reactions when we care for someone that means the WORLD to us and that’s why causing so many feelings -  .. ) , a story that brought her to make in these 4 years in Prague a short trip and holidays in Germany , it brought  her exploring new horizons like what is to sleep elsewhere at nights and not in her “ house “ full of cameras , it brought her when she was away from him to rarely try and see ( even for camera reasons and more money due to viewership ) what is to share some moments with another girl , ALL THESE that Leora experienced before Paul returns , were new , upgrades in positive and negative ways and made her BREATH a different air … AND THEN , the big love returns and the woman is seen cleaning , trying to cook , ironing , being the loyal housewife reminding a lifestyle of the middle of 1900s when women were the “ people at home “ and men were the “ rulers of the house “ .. The life she has trying new ways with buttplugs pleasure , everyday the same routine in her home , it is just less and less sex as the first months that he was back they were clearly more active , well , for all of these , PEOPLE LOVE WATCHING this couple and this woman as we see from the cameras . 

EVERYONE here can have his / her own opinion what life was/is better for Leora , in the end people will say that it is her life and she’s deciding what’s better for her , the real question is once again , WHY DID SHE LEAVE THIS LIFE 4 YEARS AGO AND DIDN’T STAY IN RUSSIA TO LIVE IT and she now tries/manages to resurrect it in Europe when them as a couple keep having interests in Russia and not risking with business in Europe ? Ahh , well , they will appear and tell you that they know why and life will simply continue for this couple till FOR SURE August 2024 ( 5 years in Europe for Leora ) , THEY KNOW but they NEVER ANSWER all the previous questions REPEATEDLY … 

Last night while Paul was sleeping in bed leora Went to Malia's room 

In black panties and a white shirt 

Petting the trigger and the cell phone 

Lovely Masturbation with mr white 

nice orgasm 

Eat 

To sleep 

And Paul at work computer all night 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey @Gregg, you wouldn't happen to have a spare $10,000 to $20,000 to try and entice Leora? Perhaps Leora would even do your wife for that kind of quick and easy money - 🤣. What do you think?

For that sort of money she'd have to do the all family but it's ok I've started a go fund me so hopefully soon we will get it all together when it happens I'll send you the video  cheap £20000

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

WHY DID SHE LEAVE THIS LIFE 4 YEARS AGO AND DIDN’T STAY IN RUSSIA

Leora must have realized that her best money would be from RLC. Like you said, there were no issues in Russia other than the abrupt changes in access to the internet with this type of site within Russia (Putin's law). Leora could have started another job while living in Russia and be with her "only love of her life". But no-o-o-o-o-o-o she decided to stick with RLC and move to Prague and away from her "only love of her life". Paul chose not to follow her to Prague probably because of his job/business was in Russia. Then the war breaks out and all of a sudden Paul basically "hightail it" out of Russia to meet up and live with Leora. Paul figures that he can still run his business from Prague via online computer availability. Why he didn't do this 4 years ago. The war pushed his ass to run away from Putin's call up of reservists to join the killing field (never mind Paul's supposed disabilities). Some will say Paul planned on moving before the war started - show the documents - lol. 

Anyways - by Leora going to Prague without Paul is proof that above anything else, Leora's #1 priority is financial - RLC that provides a free apartment and some expenses paid. She only needed to pay for food, clothing and other personal items which don't cost much. Plus she earns a monthly income with extra bonus money for performances and subscriber numbers that she attracts (RLC has a way of figuring this out I am sure). RLC is her job, her money, her bank account which provides for her future. Basically Leora is a cam girl without tokens. Paul works from home by being online while Leora works from home by providing 24/7 cam viewing to the paying customers which includes nudity and sex (I will say that the sex is limited to masturbation and whatever sex Paul and her have).

By relocating to Prague, for Leora, RLC was the most important thing for her and sorry to say but Paul is an after-thought. Sure, when they first started with RLC they were a genuine couple but as Leora grew with the voyeur cam site AND became more comfortable in front of the cams with nudity and sex AND realized how lucrative it can be and has been I believe that this places RLC well ahead of how she feels about Paul and even Eva the female humping dog. Currently she has both RLC and Paul plus little Eva (not the singer - lol). How happy is she, really? She loves the money and the attention that she receives from RLC.

How can anyone not believe that RLC is her #1 priority. Most of the time when Paul leaves the apartment or has one of his many sleeps that she takes advantage almost every time and performs for her anxiously awaiting cam fans? This is a no brainer.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora must have realized that her best money would be from RLC. Like you said, there were no issues in Russia other than the abrupt changes in access to the internet with this type of site within Russia (Putin's law). Leora could have started another job while living in Russia and be with her "only love of her life". But no-o-o-o-o-o-o she decided to stick with RLC and move to Prague and away from her "only love of her life". Paul chose not to follow her to Prague probably because of his job/business was in Russia. Then the war breaks out and all of a sudden Paul basically "hightail it" out of Russia to meet up and live with Leora. Paul figures that he can still run his business from Prague via online computer availability. Why he didn't do this 4 years ago. The war pushed his ass to run away from Putin's call up of reservists to join the killing field (never mind Paul's supposed disabilities). Some will say Paul planned on moving before the war started - show the documents - lol. 

Anyways - by Leora going to Prague without Paul is proof that above anything else, Leora's #1 priority is financial - RLC that provides a free apartment and some expenses paid. She only needed to pay food food, clothing and other personal items which don't cost much. Plus she earns a monthly income with extra bonus money for performances and subscriber numbers that she attracts (RLC has a way of figuring this out I am sure). RLC is her job, her money, her bank account which provides for her future. Basically Leora is a cam girl without tokens. Paul works from home by being online while Leora works from home by providing 24/7 cam viewing to the paying customers which includes nudity and sex (I will say that the sex is limited to masturbation and whatever sex Paul and her have).

By relocating to Prague, for Leora, RLC was the most important thing for her and sorry to say but Paul is an after-thought. Sure, when they first started with RLC they were a genuine couple but as Leora grew with the voyeur cam site AND became more comfortable in front of the cams with nudity and sex AND realized how lucrative it can be and has been I believe that this places RLC well ahead of how she feels about Paul and even Eva the female humping dog. Currently she has both RLC and Paul plus little Eva (not the singer - lol). How happy is she, really? She loves the money and the attention that she receives from RLC.

How can anyone not believe that RLC is her #1 priority. Most of the time when Paul leaves the apartment or has one of his many sleeps that she takes advantage almost every time and performs for her anxiously awaiting cam fans? This is a no brainer.

I have nothing more to add , a further extension of thoughts , always adds to some “ food for thought “ for whoever makes the attempt and come to read this thread and topic here 😉 … but again , our thoughts ( ACCORDING TO WHAT WE WATCH AND OBSERVE ) - mark my words - will be BULLSHIT 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Watch out today Leora there are West Ham United football fans in Prague today and tonight so keep and eye on your purse and you knickers.

But there are also some charming Florence Italians who might be great for “ ONS “ experiences 😉😉

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even when she swallows and licks Paul's "creamy milk" off her lips she does it for her cam audience and not for Paul because he provides no reaction. To me, Leora and Paul basically have a sexless life (what they do is the bare minimum as a young couple) and a lifeless life (homebodies). Even with them living together I look at Leora as living alone (Paul is a bump on the log). Paul's daily routine - sleep, eat, sleep, go for short walk with or without Leora and the dog, sleep, eat, few minutes working at the computer, eat, sleep, maybe sponge bath, sleep, play with Eva, maybe quickie sex with Leora, water wash his body, sleep, open his eyes for a few seconds and continue to sleep some more. The majority of Paul's 24 hour day is allocated for sleeping so he has energy and good health - 🤣. Fuck me, Paul has zero energy and his health is fragile. Even when Leora is sleeping she considers her fans and positions herself strategically for optimum cam viewing  plus she mostly has her naked body exposed to the cams.

Personally, I would hire Leora in a heartbeat because I do believe she has a great work ethic and can be easily trained for most types of jobs. I would hire her just to look at her during work. Oooops, I better not since I wouldn't get any work done - :smile:. Paul on the other hand, he is only capable of being a mattress tester for a company that makes mattresses. I sure wouldn't hire him to be a motivator - 🤣.

Imagine if a rich guy offered her and she accepted $10,000 to $20,000 for one night with her for "around the world" sex 

Having oral, vaginal and anal sex in the same session or evening

It would be game over for Leora. She would be hooked (tons of money and an amazing night of wild sex). I think she would be worth the fun night.

Do I detect a crowdfund situation developing here ? :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1