Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #18

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you looked at it yesterday it's the exact same thing.  

same shit GIF

And that's why you present it in a different way because as the Immortal Forest Gump said " You never know what's inside a box of chocolates until you open the box " Or words to that effect........But then, he was as stupid as a bag of bollocks so what the fuck did he know , the fucking shit for brains.::)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

Paul Sleeping on the sofa in the living room 

Leora In Malia's room on the laptop and phone 

Sex and hot anal sex with mr pink 

Paul exit went to the gym 

Leora With buttplug On Malia's couch 

Leora Went to porch with buttplug and took table 

Masturbation Of fingers and buttplug 

Leora Eating and watching movies on the laptop in the kitchen 

Paul In the kitchen eating and talking with Leora 

Leora under the blanket in bed with your girl Eva on the laptop 

To sleep 

Paul in the workplace at the computer 

Let’s hope that Leora has been observing / watching the same city / same language couple and how/what/when/where is to be with a person that is “ the love of your life “ and above all , what means mutual respect being and sharing with each other . If Leora has been watching Venera and Lion , maybe she can still have one last chance to realize about life , values , to understand what passion and “ beautiful addiction “ means being around the person you love . Maybe Leora could learn very much even if she was befriending Venera and asking her how she manages to be - PERHAPS - the happiest couple currently with RLC ( followed by Gyana/Dantez and Karol/Kos ) .. and for the viewers and adult entertainment , she could also ask her how she manages to be the top RLC swallower and one of the best we have ever seen 😉

• Confused 5

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am busy for the next couple of days, but sometime next week if I have them I will see what I can do.

🤪 ........💪🤜🦨........🤣🖕.....So easy !!😁 ⬆️

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1