Something new to discuss...

Guest BJon

That's what I suspect as well, seeing as how the only couple that seem to work are Leora and Paul

But I would like to know why does it say on this forum "Alina & Anton - Apt. 3"? Is this the third apartment they've been in, while they have been on RLC? How long have they been on this site, and what other apartments did they occupy?

Some of the other couples work. Maya does, Alina sells Avon products, Addy & Daniel are gone during the day (and most of the night). Paul's in the Russian military reserves, but only disappears on weekends. Don't know about Anton: he disappears for several days, almost as if he picks-up gigs at distant oil fields or is in the military. At home, he fucks the hell out of Alina, then practices continuously for the next virtual war. Diana is a acting student; Efim is involved in music and plays for a rock-and-roll band. I believe Sofia and Roman held jobs, but they have just disappeared. That happens.

This is the second apartment that Alina and Anton have had. The previous one was smaller, and the cameras were poorly placed. They are the longest-lasting couple at RLC. To my knowledge, they are the only couple that has been relocated on RLC, and they are the only couple with a permanent  live-in roommate (although they all seem to be having a few problems getting along together since the weekend.)

I cannot find official "Apartment" numbers in the html code, except for the page designation, which is followed by the camera number. Don't know about their system for keeping track of tenants, but they obviously have been adding and subtracting tenants this past year.

They lost Sofia and Roman earlier today. Likely by the end of the month they'll have that apartment up and going with a new couple. Hopefully they find a lesbian couple this time, seems to be more excitement at the gash.Surprises me that they never got Nora and Kikos old flat reatrted ot Max and Loras or Alina and Antons previous apartment.

While we're talking about something new to discuss in the Alina & Anton section, will somebody explain what the hell is on this plate? It's been there for days and doesn't look appetizing to even the hungriest of squirrels.

perhaps, FISH