Something new to discuss...

Guest BJon

Something new to discuss.

Is it possible that Anton works for Purina?

As you can see the vest on the back of the chair that has Purina logo and ProPlan which is one of there dog/cat food brands.

Obviously, RLC doesn't make money only from subscriptions.

They're doing a flourishing business with product placement and advertising. They can help advertise big companies (like KFC, Coca-Cola, Disney and cosmetics ) as well as smaller local pizza and take-out restaurants.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigurinn

They're doing a flourishing business with product placement and advertising. They can help advertise big companies (like KFC, Coca-Cola, Disney and cosmetics ) as well as smaller local pizza and take-out restaurants.  :D

That's what I suspect as well, seeing as how the only couple that seem to work are Leora and Paul

But I would like to know why does it say on this forum "Alina & Anton - Apt. 3"? Is this the third apartment they've been in, while they have been on RLC? How long have they been on this site, and what other apartments did they occupy?

That's what I suspect as well, seeing as how the only couple that seem to work are Leora and Paul

But I would like to know why does it say on this forum "Alina & Anton - Apt. 3"? Is this the third apartment they've been in, while they have been on RLC? How long have they been on this site, and what other apartments did they occupy?

Leora works.  Paul he's just plain lazy.

Alina and Anton were in 1 other apartment prior to this one, they've been on RLC around 2 years since I started watching but they could have been here longer.

Some of the other couples work. Maya does, Alina sells Avon products, Addy & Daniel are gone during the day (and most of the night). Paul's in the Russian military reserves, but only disappears on weekends. Don't know about Anton: he disappears for several days, almost as if he picks-up gigs at distant oil fields or is in the military. At home, he fucks the hell out of Alina, then practices continuously for the next virtual war. Diana is a acting student; Efim is involved in music and plays for a rock-and-roll band. I believe Sofia and Roman held jobs, but they have just disappeared. That happens.

This is the second apartment that Alina and Anton have had. The previous one was smaller, and the cameras were poorly placed. They are the longest-lasting couple at RLC. To my knowledge, they are the only couple that has been relocated on RLC, and they are the only couple with a permanent  live-in roommate (although they all seem to be having a few problems getting along together since the weekend.)

I cannot find official "Apartment" numbers in the html code, except for the page designation, which is followed by the camera number. Don't know about their system for keeping track of tenants, but they obviously have been adding and subtracting tenants this past year.

Guest Tigurinn

Some of the other couples work. Maya does, Alina sells Avon products, Addy & Daniel are gone during the day (and most of the night). Paul's in the Russian military reserves, but only disappears on weekends. Don't know about Anton: he disappears for several days, almost as if he picks-up gigs at distant oil fields or is in the military. At home, he fucks the hell out of Alina, then practices continuously for the next virtual war. Diana is a acting student; Efim is involved in music and plays for a rock-and-roll band. I believe Sofia and Roman held jobs, but they have just disappeared. That happens.

This is the second apartment that Alina and Anton have had. The previous one was smaller, and the cameras were poorly placed. They are the longest-lasting couple at RLC. To my knowledge, they are the only couple that has been relocated on RLC, and they are the only couple with a permanent  live-in roommate (although they all seem to be having a few problems getting along together since the weekend.)

I cannot find official "Apartment" numbers in the html code, except for the page designation, which is followed by the camera number. Don't know about their system for keeping track of tenants, but they obviously have been adding and subtracting tenants this past year.

Holy crap dude; thanks!  ;D

Thanks a bunch

The below clearly doesn't include you !  :D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).