B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

35 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I will never understand how do nothing tent bater Shantal can be a top cam. You people are pathetic. 

It's cause she's flashing the kitty with the odd scratch

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

It's so unusual they remain hopeful for even a glimpse of pussy ...  You guys get a chance at pussy  I haven't even seen a tit yet lol 

I have seen her pussy and tits....nothing to write home about. The problem is she hides anything sexual. 

il y a 45 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

I will never understand how do nothing tent bater Shantal can be a top cam. You people are pathetic. 

I dont remember you paying my subscription ? If I want to watch her tent bating or the pool cam at 4am to see the ripples it has fuck all to do with you. You constantly Keep moaning you miserable twat. Dont bother replying you are now on ignore as your endless moaning is unbearable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I have seen her pussy and tits....nothing to write home about. The problem is she hides anything sexual. 

those pointy Titties ... gotta be worth a sentence or two  ...

Pussy is tricky on RLC   most have poor lighting and far away camera to even see any definition ..

Tani works the camera the best these days  ( forget the Leora debate  that little slit is useless if she sat on the camera ) but Radi is the only other that comes to mind that knew how to show off her 8th wonder of the world 

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

I dont remember you paying my subscription ? If I want to watch her tent bating or the pool cam at 4am to see the ripples it has fuck all to do with you. You constantly Keep moaning you miserable twat. Dont bother replying you are now on ignore as your endless moaning is 

I'll moan all I want, that's what this forum is for and you can't handle it with your pussy ignoring move. Fucking newbie!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

those pointy Titties ... gotta be worth a sentence or two  ...

Pussy is tricky on RLC   most have poor lighting and far away camera to even see any definition ..

Tani works the camera the best these days  ( forget the Leora debate  that little slit is useless if she sat on the camera ) but Radi is the only other that comes to mind that knew how to show off her 8th wonder of the world 

I just can't get over her ridiculous tent bating. I will never watch her again unless she loses the blanket when she bates.

il y a 6 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

I'll moan all I want, that's what this forum is for and you can't handle it with your pussy ignoring move. Fucking newbie!

Still moaning I see. Why you messaging me personally ? You are a fool. Go away and wank over Lacrim cracking one off.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

Still moaning I see. Why you messaging me personally ? You are a fool. Go away and wank over Lacrim cracking one off.

Listen little newbie, don't fuck with me or you will regret it.....I promise. 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, corvette08 a dit :

Listen little newbie, don't fuck with me or you will regret it.....I promise. 

If you listen carefully you can hear me quaking in my boots. You are a freak. You and your ego need help. Do your worst.

• Haha 1