B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

6 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

OT new couple Scarlett and Casper in Elli & Vencel old place

Elli & Vencel in new place

And as usual that fat fuck vencel is in bed!! Nice to see elli again,hope peater returns and I never have to see the 'female' friend again!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

And as usual that fat fuck vencel is in bed!! Nice to see elli again,hope peater returns and I never have to see the 'female' friend again!!

So true 🥳👏👏👏

12 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Was wondering why she went down to the lr to sleep,she seemed horny,would've loved to see her with meg or Shantal tonight 😛

Wednesday proves how much of an incredible tenant could be given the chance being single .. it’s nice that she seems that she has found finally a girl to communicate ( Megan ) , we can’t really think what this woman can provide due to her addiction to Wayne ( which is fantastic seeing this loyalty ) … I can’t prove anything and I am wrong 99% , it just felt that Wednesday wanted an escape of her daily routine with Wayne , extreme speculation says that things have been discussed so as for Wednesday to start using her insane charm in order to provide for the rest of Barcelona downtown apartments .. let’s see . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wednesday proves how much of an incredible tenant could be given the chance being single .. it’s nice that she seems that she has found finally a girl to communicate ( Megan ) , we can’t really think what this woman can provide due to her addiction to Wayne ( which is fantastic seeing this loyalty ) … I can’t prove anything and I am wrong 99% , it just felt that Wednesday wanted an escape of her daily routine with Wayne , extreme speculation says that things have been discussed so as for Wednesday to start using her insane charm in order to provide for the rest of Barcelona downtown apartments .. let’s see . 

Yep. End of the month bonus grind.

• Upvote 1