Acess to Bathroom Cam4?

Did I once say all women are alike? No? Ok then.

*ahem* 

Being a flirt and being a prick tease are different things, employing different modes of conduct, with totally different goals and emotional motivations. 

Sometimes, when we avoid referring other people's posts as "bullshit," a more civil tone is available.

But if you want to cite to that article you read in Frock Magazine, I'm sure we would all enjoy the enlightenment. 

The way I see it, it's cats and dogs.  That is, one cat and one dog.  When Leora is in the mood, she purrs, touches, tries to cuddle, preens herself to feel (be?) attractive.  She is the cat.  Ever notice how a cat (male or female) will place itself atop your book, laptop, note pad? For the cat, it's about sending out vibes, hints, suggestions, requests.

Paul, on the other hand, is more like a dog.  No romance, really.  A quick sniff and it's off to the races. How unsatisfying for Leora!  A woman who is being treated properly will never appear to be a "prick tease."  That term is one used by relatively unskilled guys, usually younger guys and disgruntled divorcees who lost something they thought they owned. 

I know nothing about them except what I see.  She may not be the most imaginative person in the world, but she makes every effort to be cute and available to Paul at appropriate times (bedtime, for example).  It's not like Paul is all dressed up in his three-piece suit, headed out the door, briefcase in hand, and Leora tosses off her shirt and demands that Paul service her RIGHT NOW !!!!  I don't speak their language and perhaps she is talking about scabs and pus and turning him off while she purrs and struts around naked in front of him.  But I suspect that is not the case.

When you say that Paul is more like a dog,.. You have no idea just how right you were,.. right down to his humping her leg just like a dog. 

In fact right after Leora got her new puppy, I sensed this friction and jealousy come up between them, and saw Paul once peeing on the wall to mark out his own territory.