Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #19

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I don't post on this site very often because I unlike you have a life, but I have to ask which one are you Single, Lonely and/or Isolated as not only must you spend a lot of time looking at Leora's apartment so you know what is or isn't happening. You also seem to have plenty of time to look at all the other apartments activities and post comments on their Forums as well. Now may I suggest you get a life away from RLC you'll find there's a more enjoyable way of life away from your computer screen, give it a try you will feel better. 

Hallelujah ! Thank you Jesus ! I am cured. :angel: :biggrin:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I don't post on this site very often because I unlike you have a life, but I have to ask which one are you Single, Lonely and/or Isolated as not only must you spend a lot of time looking at Leora's apartment so you know what is or isn't happening. You also seem to have plenty of time to look at all the other apartments activities and post comments on their Forums as well. Now may I suggest you get a life away from RLC you'll find there's a more enjoyable way of life away from your computer screen, give it a try you will feel better. 

Technology nowadays help a lot watching anytime , anywhere whatever you wish.. my job is in this way that I CHOOSE when to make my time .. I will post whenever I feel it is worthy as I belong to the “ singles “ category and with fun , occasional hook ups , privilege of the place I live and happy that I can still make it and compete with the younger ones 😂… it will take especially for Leora’s apartment a look at the thumbnails and a quick view at Pulo’s posts to simply make a “ wider knowledge “ conclusion .. I wish for you that you have lived / still living the kind of life I have , luckily ( or not 😂 ) some people know my lifestyle here and they WOULD LOVE .. but that’s not the point here … the point is that it seems that I “ touched “ a sensitive nerve since I made you appear here , you are a good person through the years according to the people who post here , i guess we share the same fun , that is watching , I simply like to comment and share my opinion about anyone and anything and will criticize with my own ddhm way the things I feel like , it is a forum , I am free for my opinion and whoever doesn’t like it , it isn’t my problem .. if you think that I offended Leora and Paul or you don’t agree with me or you find me a stupid , lifeless person , happy for you to make your judgement and criticism and I accept .. as you should accept the opinion i format according to what I observer both at the thumbnails and pulo’s posts .. enjoy your evening and enjoy your holidays if is on schedule .. i have the LUCK to have almost everyday for free what people are paying thousands of euros .. this privilege is adjusted to my lifestyle , my rules , my choice of living . Apologies that you don’t agree but perhaps I don’t agree with yours as well ( but I don’t judge yours since I don’t know , I easily judge this couple because THEY HAVE CHOSEN and DECIDED to share it , therefore , it makes them open to criticism , either positive or negative and they NEED to ALWAYS live with it for as long as they are on cameras …. THEIR DECISION , THEIR CONSEQUENCES ) . 

1 hour ago, rezbot said:

sssshhh who cares she is a stranger you will never meet..oh my god the secrets out.....

For many people here she’s not as she has/ had direct contact with them … a kind of protection as “ she ( Leora ) “ wanted them to have for her ( since she couldn’t defend herself from the comments and posts here because RLC didn’t allow for tenants to post or interact .. )  … but they got angry and disappointed ( some of them ) that Leora stopped talking to them and ignore them .. usually these people appear in forms of emojis 😂🤣😂🤣 .. the secrets out indeed 🤐🤐🤐

• Haha 1

Perhaps pulo filipe should be the only person making posts in this topic? How come the goody two shoes don't post in the Fan Pages Leora topic or even just stick to reading it instead of here? Do Leora lovers notice all the negative/unflattering/pissed off comments posted in most other camcaps topics? Why should Leora & Paul be pampered and only sweet talked? Nobody, and I mean nobody, forces you to look at these forum topics. Do people really understand what a forum is all about? If you want a love-in then go and visit Leora & Paul and bond with them in person. Oh wait, they are private unsociable loners that only let you view them 24/7 via the voyeur cams. Maybe some members really do miss the googly eyed emoji members that can't post what they think.

At least, the tit for tat war of words here does help keep this topic "ALIVE".

The Talk Yes GIF by CBS - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps pulo filipe should be the only person making posts in this topic? How come the goody two shoes don't post in the Fan Pages Leora topic or even just stick to reading it instead of here? Do Leora lovers notice all the negative/unflattering/pissed off comments posted in most other camcaps topics? Why should Leora & Paul be pampered and only sweet talked? Nobody, and I mean nobody, forces you to look at these forum topics. Do people really understand what a forum is all about? If you want a love-in then go and visit Leora & Paul and bond with them in person. Oh wait, they are private unsociable loners that only let you view them 24/7 via the voyeur cams. Maybe some members really do miss the googly eyed emoji members that can't post what they think.

At least, the tit for tat war of words here does help keep this topic "ALIVE".

The Talk Yes GIF by CBS - Find & Share on GIPHY

Fucking hell fire I'll drink to that