Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Another prediction and according to what of course we have seen … I don’t think that Dasha and Sasha are anymore into “ sharing partners / open relationship “. 

We saw it CLEARLY with Masha ( how weird watching that ) , it became even clearer with Eva and Matvei that for Eva that was a temporary shelter to pursue her next professional move .. 

The same goes with Samantha , I don’t think anything will be happening with her and the couple but , Angie is just upstairs (or downstairs 😂 ) and as long as this ( sexual ) disappointment continues for Angie and as long the fiancée is just a “ technical bureaucracy issue 😏 “ , Angie’s place can revive a lot ( of course the years has passed and things have changed , older and wiser (?) now ) but who could predict such an on fire Angie ( even an easy anal scene that the guy couldn’t penetrate this dreamy ass of Angie .. ) - and as we know - Samantha is X10 wilder .. I don’t know , it looks awesome already 😇

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha and Samantha #3 (2023)
1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I see Samantha still kept her superr long hair,I hope grandpa Sasha and grandma Dasha doesn't restrict her in any way,this could be fun if she's still a party girl! 

It's been a few years since she was last on RLC. Her values may have changed since then and she may not be the same as she was.

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's been a few years since she was last on RLC. Her values may have changed since then and she may not be the same as she was.

I'm thinking the same....only time will tell if it's gonna be entertaining or if she's there to fill an empty bed ✌

10 minutes ago, charlesvane said:

thank god eva and her feminine bf left, that stuff was pathetic

Man tell me about that. I don't remember how many times I asked myself what those two trying to do sometimes. At some point I thought it was some sort of cult's ritual. it was pathetic and painful to watch them doing whatever they were doing. I am still trying to figure out how one calls whatever they were doing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

As it was easily predicted … Montenegro is becoming the RUSSIAN HUB located elsewhere .. it took them some time to establish the place but ( THE DYING RLC 😂🤣😂🤣 ) manages to recruit ONCE AGAIN Sasha / Dasha / Eva / Matvei / Angie / Samantha … 

Statistically and by experience , EXPECT EVEN MORE … the best is coming .. Welcome back to SOMEONE VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL , an amazing woman for so many viewers , a fantasy for many viewers , Samantha , WELCOME BACK …

Special dedicated move from RLC to “ The Unshilled One” 😜😝😜😜😝😂🤣😂😂

2 Apartments &* 4 ex: Russia tenants hardly makes a HUB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1