​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

As it is expected and to prove that what I observed over the last 2 months is correct. 

The activities of the girls from dancing, sexy lingerie, nudity and shows increase in the last week or 10 days of the month. I think the participants receive bonuses based on their activities. Ulyana made up for her time being away from the apartment by doing lesbian show with Fiora. 

My question is: will Ulyana share portion of her bonus with Fiora ??!!  Or this is an attempt from Fiora to rejoin RLC if she is planning to do so ?

43 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My question is: will Ulyana share portion of her bonus with Fiora ??!!  Or this is an attempt from Fiora to rejoin RLC if she is planning to do so ?

The bonuses are shared between them. I'll tell you more, it wouldn't surprise me if rlc pays them even if they don't actively participate in the project but stick around in case of an emergency (low activity).

We know that many girls have repeatedly returned to RLC because they still had contacts. 

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Nothing fake about these girls, they are really into it and enjoy each other as we could see. I remember when first seeing them together like this in b2, and then later also in b6, great stuff as always from them, thank you girls for the hot show. Two Thumbs up from me 👍👍

I liked it but none of the girls had an orgasm the real touches were too short 100% fake

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is anything from Uly really truthful?

Having to chose between Ulyana and Leora , the lifestyle , the mood , the “ seduction “ , can we have her also till she goes 32 and transforms from the little sweet Ulyana we got to know to the woman we can image she can be ?? And then , well , we can see what truthful might have been and what not .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Having to chose between Ulyana and Leora , the lifestyle , the mood , the “ seduction “ , can we have her also till she goes 32 and transforms from the little sweet Ulyana we got to know to the woman we can image she can be ?? And then , well , we can see what truthful might have been and what not .. 

Thank God that I don't have to choose between them. 🤣

I don't think that Ulyana is a bad tenant, the only thing that I say about her is that she's a show girl as many others

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Thank God that I don't have to choose between them. 🤣

I don't think that Ulyana is a bad tenant, the only thing that I say about her is that she's a show girl as many others

Doing a show is one thing , seducing the audience because YOU ARE ABLE to do it , it is another .. Leora can also seduce the audience , but she’s just boring and repeated .. Ulyana ( if and when she wishes - she’s not a Leora cameras addicted tenant ) can simply offer endless pleasure .. her sex skills are unique , with all respect to Leora , her camera stares are compared to none to anyone else , MASTERPIECE .

Hace 15 horas, Fagen dijo:

No hay nada falso en estas chicas, realmente les gusta y se disfrutan como pudimos ver. Recuerdo cuando las vi juntas por primera vez así en b2, y luego también en b6, gran material como siempre de ellas, gracias chicas por el show tan candente. Dos pulgares arriba de mí 👍 👍

Everything Ulyana and Fiora do in front of the cameras is fake, especially Fiora...of course this is just my opinion...😉

• Upvote 2

Home barely 24hrs and Ulyana has had 3 bates (and a lesbian show)! Almost as if she wanted to make sure we hadnt missed her too much.

I think her bate this evening was the best. Her hair looked incredible. Liked that see-through lingerie and the way she teased her nipples, all before a nice long orgasm.

Welcome back Ulyana

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The bonuses are shared between them. I'll tell you more, it wouldn't surprise me if rlc pays them even if they don't actively participate in the project but stick around in case of an emergency (low activity).

We know that many girls have repeatedly returned to RLC because they still had contacts. 

What I know is that the active participants of RLC only get paid and RLC doesn't pay people who are not on the List of tenants. 

It is up to the participant to share or not to share some of the money with other people.  For example, Radislava shared part of her pay with Cecilia.