​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And to be honest , FROM ALL OF HER GUYS these years , this one looks the “ nicest “ of them all , she always had a “ weird “ taste 😆

so you like young guys

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mama (Fiora) talking to Harley in Ulyana's room 
Fiora is naked 

Harley saying something to a guy outside the window

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Quindi Harley si e’ scopata la orima persona che ha trovato sotto casa, non sa’ ne il suo nome e ne’ la sua eta’

This is why they are called ONS , sometimes you just want to fuck , you just find someone and you do.. if you like it , in the end you can maybe ask the phone number or more details so as it happens again .. From my side , as soon as I saw him making a video while fucking her ( as good friend Noldus said she was drunk ) , he is a loser , I hate when people do this , but in case they meet again , Harley is more than a tough person and if she realizes , hmm , the guy will be in trouble ( I think he is also younger than her ) … 

As a viewer , watching Harley being the wild girl we all know that she can be , her moments with guys and not so much playing with herself when she can have the real deal ( as we saw for 3 continuous days 3 different sex partners ) , this is a great thing as this woman has really offered so much , she is an absolutely incredible tenant and RLC has treated her the least to say disrespected than anyone else and I hope she gets the most of everyone . I don’t know if she’s really happy or with the incidents the last days she wants to escape thoughts and worries in her  mind , all I know is that Harley has one of the top 3 pussy that any other female tenant across all RLC apartments have , watching then this woman and her privacy details being shared , nothing more than a big respect to her and 👏👏👏

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

Quindi Harley si e’ scopata la orima persona che ha trovato sotto casa, non sa’ ne il suo nome e ne’ la sua eta’

So she didn't told him her name or her age. If she really told him but he forgot what are the chances that she told him about the cams?