​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

If Uly and Dylan were really going to fuck, they would/should move to Uly's room out of the prying eyes of pussy Lacrim

It would be too obvious … the only possibility as I see it is if Lacrim and Harley leave them alone .. then it will be explosive I think … but then , it is nice this warm up , it can only reach the point that both won’t be able to hold back anymore .. and then he might be even one minute guy like her ( current ? ) boyfriend , BUT , she will  have been cumming / squirting again and again and again .. to be honest , this evening now , it is pure voyeurism , waiting for this moment , even a second to have Ulyana to be introduced to Dylan’s pride and see her reaction 🤣😂

The Master started working his plan , Ulyana needs to understand the pleasure she will feel and get , then it is easy .. it will take time , Ulyana has been seen in such situation only when she got fucked by another greatness , the one and only Mr.Cesar .. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The Master started working his plan , Ulyana needs to understand the pleasure she will feel and get , then it is easy .. it will take time , Ulyana has been seen in such situation only when she got fucked by another greatness , the one and only Mr.Cesar .. 

You mean another asshole. 

• Haha 1

Ulyana plays in such a DEVILISH way , she knows how to seduce as well .. and that’s what makes it insanely nice … and yet , what more to ask from this guy ? If he manages THE MOST - BY FAR - difficult Target of them all , he  will have fucked some of the most amazing girls we have seen , Ari / Aziza / Ashley / Azura … pff ..we will need a new thread soon for all of the - jealous ones - that won’t catch any action .. 

• Sad 1

I might be exaggerating , but i believe , if this happens tonight is THE NUMBER 1 moment for RLC in 2023 ( even more than the threesomes ) and I believe will get its rightful place to the legendary Top 10 in the history of the site .. And , here we go … 

• Sad 1