Just noticed that Lacrim is one of Harley’s ex sex partners .. no time to watch and read , well , this is an RLC move that can create endless speculations and scenarios .. to be honest , I never liked him being with Harley , on the other hand , the guys that Harley had , I think apart from the first one appearing in B1 when she first joined ( the one she was making romantic dinner in the now Shantal’s room and ending with good sex ) and looked like a nice looking guy , the rest , I can’t understand her choices and decisions , but her life and if she has been happy and having what she wanted at that particular moment , then it is perfectly fine .. 

My personal insane theory and speculation is that Lacrim liked Harley very much ( we saw them arguing during the first two days that Harley joined recently ) , maybe he didn’t like that she was back on cameras - really no idea - and he’s now taking a kind of revenge wanting to prove that he can make it and fuck as many as Harley has done 😂🤣😂 … the fact that Lacrim is fluent in Spanish and Russian , can lead to scenarios of seeing many new “ locals “ in the villas .. not a fan of him but of course he can prove a really great tenant ..

We just found out by him that he explains to the person he speaks on the phone , who lives in B7 , special mention to Dylan that he is Italian , he is currently on holidays in italy and he returns tomorrow ( I guess he meant Saturday ) .. the way of his Spanish is really easy to understand due to very easy vocabulary spoken … A big welcome to him and can’t wait seeing if this marks a total turn for Harley and Ulyana with the villa happenings ( WHICH I TOTALLY DOUBT ). 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Slow said:

So Dylan is missing since Thursday very early morning.

Azura is also missing (and left in a hurry?) very very early the same day.

Any idea/suggestion of what happened?

A love escapade, so early? Insane.

Please try to avoid usual inappropriate comments (dwarfs & Co), you know what I mean (jokes are ok 😇)

He just said ( Lacrim )  that he is on holidays in italy and returns tomorrow ( think he meant Saturday ) . 

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just noticed that Lacrim is one of Harley’s ex sex partners .. no time to watch and read , well , this is an RLC move that can create endless speculations and scenarios .. to be honest , I never liked him being with Harley , on the other hand , the guys that Harley had , I think apart from the first one appearing in B1 when she first joined ( the one she was making romantic dinner in the now Shantal’s room and ending with good sex ) and looked like a nice looking guy , the rest , I can’t understand her choices and decisions , but her life and if she has been happy and having what she wanted at that particular moment , then it is perfectly fine .. 

My personal insane theory and speculation is that Lacrim liked Harley very much ( we saw them arguing during the first two days that Harley joined recently ) , maybe he didn’t like that she was back on cameras - really no idea - and he’s now taking a kind of revenge wanting to prove that he can make it and fuck as many as Harley has done 😂🤣😂 … the fact that Lacrim is fluent in Spanish and Russian , can lead to scenarios of seeing many new “ locals “ in the villas .. not a fan of him but of course he can prove a really great tenant ..

We just found out by him that he explains to the person he speaks on the phone , who lives in B7 , special mention to Dylan that he is Italian , he is currently on holidays in italy and he returns tomorrow ( I guess he meant Saturday ) .. the way of his Spanish is really easy to understand due to very easy vocabulary spoken … A big welcome to him and can’t wait seeing if this marks a total turn for Harley and Ulyana with the villa happenings ( WHICH I TOTALLY DOUBT ). 

Thank god for the RLC shill to help clear things up and tell us who to chear for.  Glad you're so excited to see another guy in the villa...did you already cum first watching him beat his meat?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Voyage en Italie, sans bagage, sans affaire, à 4 h du matin, en catéminie et mon cul c'est du poulet ? Ca ressemble à une punition a une mise à l'ecart de RLC, pour sa violence et son agressivité envers Ashley et surtout Aziza. La question quand vont-il définitevement virer cet individu abject ?

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Agree with you ddhm re: Harley’s bed partners. She ends up with real dross when she could have the pick of the crop; she’s a fine looking woman and deserves better. Yeah I think you refer to the guy with the motorcycle in the early days, the one who always arrived wearing his crash helmet; he looked a decent sort if that’s possible on rlc