US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 23 (06/14/23)

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

And you ??? Look in the mirror! How often do you insult me - without me reacting to it. You live in a glass house and are always throwing stones at others. Go to sleep baby, you're done.  😁

Sorry, I don't normally sleep in the middle of the afternoon.

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ich lese über Nazis, um StarLight28 besser zu verstehen 

Lese über DEIN US-Verbrecher-Land nach, dann hast Du Ratte gut zu tun.

Kleine dreckige US-NAZI-Drecksau von SPYING 1 und 2 tut sich hier wieder wichtig - und sitzt mit Idiot von Ridgerunner zusammen im US-Glashaus.

Was seid IHR "Rep-Trump-US-NAZIS" doch für Voll-Idioten. Sieg Heil Trump      

Dummheit stirbt nicht aus. Nazi in Deutschland seit 70 Jahren tot  -  in USA seit Rechts-radikalen dummen Faschist-Idioten von Trump nun am Anfang. Sind Amerikaner wirklich so unendlich DUMM  ???

On 6/18/2023 at 10:42 AM, StnCld316 said:

I live in a part where forest fires will never happen since there is no forests within the city. Everything is outside of the cities limits. We still get twisters and tornadoes every now and then. 

You don't breathe the air? :huh:

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, I don't normally sleep in the middle of the afternoon.

Ok - schlafe gut für immer  -  DU warst in dieser Welt unwichtig und hast nur Unheil angerichtet - schlafe gut !

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Nazi in Deutschland war nur bis vor 75 Jahren ein Problem, seit 50 Jahre nicht mehr. In USA ist seit Arschloch Trump mit US-NAZI ein großes Problem. Gefahr von "Rep-US-NAZI-Idioten" von "Trump ist sehr groß. Zum Glück halten bedeutende Führer der "Republikaner" dieses "BOCKIGE KIND" für einen Idioten und unfähig "US-Präsident" zu werden.  ENDLICH !!!

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You don't breathe the air? :huh:

I was near where StnCld lives all weekend.  Saturday you could smell smoke, Sunday, not at all.  There are no actual fires in the area.  They are all up north.

Besides Justin is making us all pay carbon tax.  These fires have nothing to do with actual carbon in the air, since we are paying those taxes.:dodgy: