US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 23 (06/14/23)

45 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Fuck yourself shiter. !

Bild_2023_06_16_01_09_00_689.png

I don't know the man on any personal basis, but I believe he would stomp a knothole in your sorry worthless excuse of humanity propagandist ass just like he would if he would ever had to meet up with the highly corrupt sorry excuse of humanity piece of shit known as biden. I only wish he would have took that piece of shit up on his claim that he would have liked to take him out behind a barn because that sorry ass corrupt puppet known as biden, would have gotten his ass beaten badly. But like you, the piece of shit puppet known as biden, is as full of shit as they come, particularly when it comes to sorry assed dishonest propagandists such as yourself and him. Being the propandist you have more than proven yoursef to be in political threads on this site, the only reason you have been promoting leftist propagandist bullshit, is because you believe it is taking down the U.S. I can gaurantee that if you believed that promoting right leaning propaganda might be bringing down the U.S., that would be exactly what you would be doing because you have proven yourself on this website to be nothing more than a disgruntled propagandist kraut just like hitler was because of his beliefs on why the outcome of WWI ended the ways they did.

WWW.SWP.DE

Nach dem Angriff eines Mannes auf zwei Frauen bei Schloss Neuschwanstein ist eine der beiden Frauen gestorben. Der...

Auch in Deutschland wird von US-Lumpen Gewalt ausgeübt.   😁     1 Frau tot, eine schwer verletzt weil das Schwein beide vergewaltigen wollte.

Vor 11 Minuten sagte SPYING 1:

starlight28 Lieblingsbuch

Falsch, „Mein Kampf“ ist in Deutschland verboten!!       SPYING 1   wird jeden Abend in seinem Kinderzimmer darin lesen und dabei onanieren, Du altes Schwein !!

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Das kann sich der widerliche US-NAZI     SPYING 1   in seinen fetten, stinkenden Arsch stecken.      😁

No, it is you who are actually more in line with actually being a nazi, because you have proven youself to be nothing more than an obviously worthless excuse of humanity disgruntled propagandist kraut.

WWW.T-ONLINE.DE

An der amerikanischen Harvard-Universität soll ein Mitarbeiter Teile gespendeter Leichen verkauft haben. Potenzielle Käufer sollen sogar...

In den USA sind nicht einmal Leichen vor Diebstahl sicher. Wann wird USA endlich ein zivilisiertes Land???