"sex now "

Guest snoop99

Guest bobbyjoe

first night sex,start fuck with panties on but after some minutes take off panties and that was great session.

j like this new couple.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the future looks promising, because this time Demid was initiative. He went and slapped Dasha's ass, when she was lying on the living room couch, and said something which Dasha was delighted very much. Dasha went straight to the shower, then tobacco, then Demid did not go next to him to the couch, but went the armchair to watch a movie and eat. Dasha looked disappointed. When they finally went to bed, it was a real pleasure to see relaxed and for the first time in bed smiling and even laughing Demid. From this point on others have already told the story ...

Good session, spoilt at the end by him, looking at the camera, then picking his nose........ gross!

Nose picking seems to be the thing it seems to happen in all the apartments but Paul is the biggest nose picker of them all.

You know its true Love when you do that and then wipe on your girlfriend. I seen Paul do this last night.

It was really quick. First, a moment of fooling around in bed. Then he went to the shower and she continued putting her hair into shape. He took her into the arms in the bathroom and carried to bed. A quick sex and when he cleaned her, touch her clit and she leapt and came.

Once again, an indication of how important cleanliness is to him, no sex before shower. And an indication of how easily she gets an orgasm, but only by touching the clit. She seemed to get satisfaction, her smile was so wide and real, when she stood in front of the bathroom mirror after sex.

Yes, I stumbled into watching them just as they started. I felt sorry for her as it looked as if it was all him. He started to go down on her and then stopped, rolled a condom on and was done in about three minutes.  She peeled her shirt off and I though we were going to see more but that was it.