"sex now "

Guest snoop99

I have been watching them very carefully, and I did not seen any signs of about sex before or after being on the balcony. I also tried to listen carefully when they were on the balcony. Give them the time now and do not spoil this, if they read the CC. She is ready, but he is not. This was clearly visible on the first night, it caused a dispute. It is easy to understand that for the man the situation is often harder. He seems calm and peaceful, but often looks cameras.

Just a matter of time they'll come around and just do things as if the cameras are not there.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esta noche han salido con unos amigos a celebrar, tal vez con una copa  se olviden de las camaras,de todas formas es  cuestion de tiempo. 

This evening have come out with some friends to celebrate, perhaps with a Cup to forget about the cameras, all forms is a matter of time. 

Esta noche han salido con unos amigos a celebrar, tal vez con una copa  se olviden de las camaras,de todas formas es  cuestion de tiempo. 

This evening have come out with some friends to celebrate, perhaps with a Cup to forget about the cameras, all forms is a matter of time.

Difficult to say did they go somewhere together, and will they came back tonight. They dressed very differently, but his style may be different. The positive thing was that neither of them took any for overnight stay .

This is just my opinion, but I have noticed that she forced herself to nudity and other unpleasant things to her at the beginning. She definitely knows that things are going to happen in any case, and the sooner she does them, it will be easier in the future. Discomfort season will be shorter.