Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

Just now, RAME said:

j'ai regardé combien je pouvait avoir de défaut par rapport a paul en fait  a part  de mètre un doigts dans le nez  mes qui ne le fait pas  sa serait mentir.

mais tous c'est défauts je ne l'ai et pas j'ai  peu être  des défauts mes moi je ne suit pas derrière une camera.

58 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Love it I want on a t shirt

I put it up especially for the " Three Stooges " Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest, because I know my very existence pisses them off......And I thrive on it, it's my life's oxygen.

Whist I am here, they are not....It's a wonderful life !!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I put it up especially for the " Three Stooges " Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest, because I know my very existence pisses them off......And I thrive on it, it's my life's oxygen.

Whist I am here, they are not....It's a wonderful life !!

The Slug is clearly rattled....Life gets even better !:biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Ahh Yes !! Some people just can not IGNORE being 🤣😂😂😂🤣 AT !!!!!!!  Perhaps it is time to bring in your alias's, so that you can impress Leora with all the facets of your personality !!!!😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahh Yes !! Some people just can not IGNORE being 🤣😂😂😂🤣 AT !!!!!!!  Perhaps it is time to bring in your alias's, so that you can impress Leora with all the facets of your personality !!!!😁

:biggrin::biggrin: Laughter is good for the soul oh slimy one. I don't have as many alias's as your chum Pepe the skunk BUT what ones I do have are far too much for you and him to deal with as I have demonstrated in the past.

How does it feel that at one time you, the skunk, and MC were hounding people who thought differently to you from the forum. You couldn't although you tried succeed with attempting to intimidate me though could you, I shot both you and the skunk down, and whilst he hides sulks and licks his wounds, your appearances are minimal. As for MC, he is also an irrelevance. 

No oh toxic one, life is good for me..:biggrin:

Toodles !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1