Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

4 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

oh look deepdave got it wrong #pleasing 

Why would you say deepdave was wrong ?  The party was yesterday she had to come home sometime. I think dave was right. I think we know who is wrong.

• Like 4

Just now, ffb55333 said:

Why would you say deepdave was wrong ?  The party was yesterday she had to come home sometime. I think dave was right. I think we know who is wrong.

book? dook niclk frong bezuipl..irk flooudoam

3 minutes ago, ffb55333 said:

5 hours ago he said she was away home to her home town , she not shes here so he was wrong unless her home town is less than 5 hours away and we know it isn't 

21 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

5 hours ago he said she was away home to her home town , she not shes here so he was wrong unless her home town is less than 5 hours away and we know it isn't 

How do we know how many hours it takes her to get home?  What is her home town?

11 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

you mean you dont know well its time to do your homework then eh because I'm not making it public 

You could have just answered I didn't know . But I think it's not in a Scots vocabulary. This wast of my time is over.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

So take into account that the translators do not necessarily make the difference between masculine or feminine and that by default he uses the masculine

That's possible.

14 minutes ago, tle said:

Es interesante que Elena se quedó con Alberto la última vez que Martina estuvo de viaje y luego otra vez anoche mientras Martina estaba fuera...

la de esta mañana no era helena . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ffb55333 said:

¿Cómo sabemos cuántas horas le toma llegar a casa? ¿Cuál es su ciudad natal?

su ciudad esta a 3 horas en coche . mas o menos 2 h 56 min (277,8 km) por AP-7

16 minutes ago, tle said:

It's interesting that Elena stayed with Alberto the last time Martina was away on a trip and then again last night while Martina was away...

last night it wasn't Elena