Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

28 minutes ago, titoof15100 said:

no discuten , hablan del padre de martina ,  tiene cancer con metástasis y no se cuida nada , fuma porros , toma coca , etc etc etc , en sus ultimos dias , despues de tener una vida de mierda , reclama atencion a su familia para la que nunca estuvo , vago , parasito ex convicto , de eso hablan .

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

5 hours ago he said she was away home to her home town , she not shes here so he was wrong unless her home town is less than 5 hours away and we know it isn't 

I posted already on friday that she left for a visit of her family....so enough time....somerimes it is worth reading some posts😉 nice try to attack deepdave but as so often without any background....😎  go on, someday you might be more successful....but can tell you I'm also a bit astonished to see her already returned.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I posted already on friday that she left for a visit of her family....so enough time....somerimes it is worth reading some posts😉 nice try to attack deepdave but as so often without any background....😎  go on, someday you might be more successful....but can tell you I'm also a bit astonished to see her already returned.

shocked x factor GIF by X Factor Global

On 7/8/2023 at 11:52 PM, Adalbert said:

arguing over strangers on a fake 'real life' website....tards

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2