Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

11 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Someone new has arrived. Never seen her before.

😁 This shows that you only randomly visit this appartment. Elena a good friend of the two is here for a visit once again. Warm welcome from my side to her, always like to see her.😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😁 This shows that you only randomly visit this appartment. Elena a good friend of the two is here for a visit once again. Warm welcome from my side to her, always like to see her.😃

Extraño. Taco no pareció reconocerla

34 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Beh, sarebbe divertente dato che visita l'appartamento abbastanza spesso. . Forse Taco sta passando una brutta giornata. 😁

It seems that Taco dislikes Elena. The last time she came to visit them, Taco barked continuously at her: so much so that Alberto intervened and made him calm down.

• Confused 1

Jepp countdown has started now, even I don't understand why he has bought such kind of house...and from where he has the money even the bank will not finance everything....🤷‍♂️

Martina currently has not a new appartment and she will stay for sure in Barcelona because of her job and new courses at University which she will start end of summer....so again a lot of new questions are comming up. But first another working day for her ....

Fa temps que tinc la sensació que les coses estaven acabant per a aquests dos almenys en aquest apartament. El canvi és inevitable Fins i tot per a aquests dos. Espero sintonitzar un d'aquests dies i trobar-los desapareguts. Junts o per separat.

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I've had a feeling for a while that things were winding down for these two at least in this apartment. Change is inevitable Even for these two. I hope to tune in one of these days and find them gone. Together or separately.

Well. I kind of agree with you JYBRD. After watching them for all these years, it's apparent something changed and I'm not sure any of us knows exactly what happened. During the Martina/Nelly trysts this was the best apartment by far on RLC, if you liked genuine lesbian content. Then something happened that caused the Martina/Nelly breakup. It's been speculated that Bogdan caused the relationship to end, or that Martina could no longer deal with Nelly's alcohol problem, but I'm not sure we can be positive of either of those reasons due to lack of translations of conversations between all involved. After the breakuo, we saw no further on-camera lesbian content by either Martina or Nelly. Due to the deliberate secrecy by all parties concerned, we may never really know all the facts. The voyeur side of me would love to see Martina in her own apartment with what people say is her new lesbian lover but I don't think Martina is enamored with public display of her lesbian trysts anymore, despite her exhibitionist tendencies. Plus, she has a new job and a lot of people watch RLC which is risky for her. Anyone who particpates on RLC, can only last so long if their hearts aren't into it anymore...I think that's where Martina and Alberto are at. All I can say is that Martina brought a lot of us some of the most reallistic and intense sexual engagements ever...she is a beautiful woman with a profound sensuality and I will miss her when she moves on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, DWI said:

The voyeur side of me would love to see Martina in her own apartment with what people say is her new lesbian lover but I don't think Martina is enamored with public display of her lesbian trysts anymore, despite her exhibitionist tendencies.

Well done post.  On this point you might be right but I think the chance is greater that her new love is not OK being on cam.  If she was OK then we would have seen these two making love by now.

4 hours ago, DWI said:

Plus, she has a new job and a lot of people watch RLC which is risky for her.

This is also not an invalid point but just don’t think it affects her job at the museum.  If it was an issue with the museum she would have left RLC by now.  A ton of stuff will always be on the internet.  Attitudes in EU about this kind of stuff is much more open than in US.  

I do agree strongly that sometimes people need to change things up and that is what we are seeing.

Edited by JenniferMom
Typo
  • Upvote 1