Warehouse x

Its been online a while and ive been watching it maybe 2 months? seems new but the last 2-3 weeks the site seems to have scaled back, not as many girls in the house or events, half the time none of the girls have their toys active, hoping it picks up but ive never seen it talked about on here. whats everyone's opinions on it?

On 6/17/2023 at 1:37 PM, StnCld316 said:
WAREHOUSE-X.IO

whjv.png

I just checked it out and you only get 20 minutes of Free viewing then they shut off . ( but i haven't made a account ) might be different if you sign up.                

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I just checked it out and you only get 20 minutes of Free viewing then they shut off . ( but i haven't made a account ) might be different if you sign up.                

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

That's the object they want people to register an account.   

• Like 1

Yeah, when i first joined it has 15-16 active girls now we are down to 3, i thought they might be getting ready to close but apparently they might be adding more cams? maybe trying to let the older members leave, do the work that needs to be done and then relaunch or somthing? 

• 1 month later...