Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #1

here we go,j have again missed that ! j can't stay always online on rlc,it's a big problem for rlc members.

I think the best thing to do do is to definitely leave RLC .....

if you have a problem with me,don't talk with me,it's simple !

everyday,you talk bad with me soo stop talk with me and go in another place

should perhaps start by not not talk bad about people !!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go,j have again missed that ! j can't stay always online on rlc,it's a big problem for rlc members.

I think the best thing to do do is to definitely leave RLC .....

if you have a problem with me,don't talk with me,it's simple !

everyday,you talk bad with me soo stop talk with me and go in another place

O MAN DID ANYBODY GET VIDEO OF TAT SHES HOTT

should perhaps start by not not talk bad about people !!!

Guest bobbyjoe

I think the one way that RLC could add premium services is to add a feature that allows a review of the previous day.

The most frustrating aspect of RLC is missing interesting events (not just sexual events!). A review would allow this forum to raise issues, discuss events and then pop into the archive and review the footage.

RLC is like reading a good book but then having to go to sleep only to pick the book up again and realise that the next chapter has gone missing!!!

RLC would benefit massively if a review feature was available to paying members.

in 3 or 4 years ago,j have suscribe on website katsomo for see the big brother finland,

and there was an option with the streaming live for rewind in last 2 h in live condition,

that's was really a super option for miss nothing,if rlc can add that on the player,that's can be great