B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

I have figured out why I had the strange feeling about Shantal and her guest. Because I think that Shantal is very, very fashion conscious, I don't think she would befriend someone that far on the other end of the spectrum.  It may not be obvious to people who have not known someone in the fashion industry who could point out things that any casual observer would miss, those women would not normally be found dead lying next to someone dressed like Shantal's guest. I interpreted the look on Shantal's face when the guest showed her the dress that she had bought It was the "priceless" look that said: "On no you didn't buy that? LOL

• Haha 2

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)
Il y a 7 heures, Shinobi49 a dit :

She tried a bra in Sambuka's room and now she showers naked

I don't have replay, so if someone could send me the vid of Sambuka's friend trying on the bra & showering naked, I'd be extremely grateful. And discreet, as people who sent me things in the past have already noticed.

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Megan is discussing the rules of the 3some with Sambuka now.

He's not having any of it at this point...and I don't blame him.  He's seen only a fraction of her traffic.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

He's not having any of it at this point...and I don't blame him.  He's seen only a fraction of her traffic.

he is timur in disguise, a lazy fat fuck and doesnt want his girl to have fun

• Like 1