B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

Correction: I believe that one of the twins never had sex on camera. Otherwise, the track record of continuous sexual activity in B-1 is what creates the expectation for sexual activity among subscribers and is basis of what makes me think what I think.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I have watched everyone who has slept in Shantal's current bed since Nora and Kiko and cannot think of anyone who did not eventually have sex on camera. 

ESMI

• Like 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

ESMI

Thanks for the additional correction. I did, however, see Esmi reach under Kristy's skirt and touch her pussy while they were on the sofa in the living room. That, however could only be considered as sex play.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I have watched everyone who has slept in Shantal's current bed since Nora and Kiko and cannot think of anyone who did not eventually have sex on camera. 

From the ones that I remember since I'm subscriber:

Karol with her DJ freind

Twins (obviously)

Esmi and Zabava had three friends sleeping over

Zhanna had Alsu sleeping over but I guess that doesn't count.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Although one of the twins technically did not have sex. on camera, she did lay on top of Gina while Gina fucked her twin sister with a dildo.

Gina fucked both twins with a dildo in B2, While Damira licked one of the twins on Shantals bed while the other twin was kissing  another girl whose name escapes me

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

Gina fucked both twins with a dildo in B2, While Damira licked one of the twins on Shantals bed while the other twin was kissing  another girl whose name escapes me

Thank you for that correction as well. I thought that Gina had fucked them both but did not want to make the assertion because I was never able to tell them apart. LOL 

• Haha 1