B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well if you don't watch she doesn't get any money for it but if people keep watching she has no reason to do it without a tent, action reaction

I don't watch it, but I see it in the top cams.

55 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well if you don't watch she doesn't get any money for it but if people keep watching she has no reason to do it without a tent, action reaction

i don't watch her any way's, if people want to watch her jill off under the covers that's fine by me.

Edited by mikeusa
miss up
  • Like 1

Sambuka’s main sex partner and the guy who was the second that she had sex with reappears ( aka the bloody mess partner ) … at the moment , with his reappearance , he goes first in the list of her lovers , second place currently for the bold guy … let’s see 😋😋😋

• Sad 1

He might have asked her to fuck the “ culo “ but she denied … I think it was again the start of her period as the guy was checking constantly his dick .. well , to put the lovers in order maybe we can christen him as of today as “ The Bloodsucker “ 😂🤣😂🤣.. then we have “ The Bold Guy “ and the other two , we will see .. any suggestions easily to be debated 😬

• Sad 1

I'm starting to believe that Shantal's guest may just be a good buddy and not at all a sexual partner. The girl may have an extraordinary mind or she may be extremely trustworthy and is bonded with Shantal in that way. I can detect nothing at all that I find sexually appealing about her...nothing!   

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm starting to believe that Shantal's guest may just be a good buddy and not at all a sexual partner. The girl may have an extraordinary mind or she may be extremely trustworthy and is bonded with Shantal in that way. I can detect nothing at all that I find sexually appealing about her...nothing!   

What made you think that she was a sexual partner in the first place?

• Like 4

I don't think that many people would go through the trouble of getting vetted to appear on an internet sex platform like RLC in order to re-unite with their playmates from grade school. They can make content to display their friendship to the world from a You Tube platform with much less hassle. While I have learned that there are many different reasons why people pay a subscription to RLC, at least some of us have the expectation of seeing sexual content.

• Haha 2