Scarlett & Casper 2023 #1

As mentioned again , one of the lost excellent castings , even better than Elli and Vencel I dare to say as here Casper is also not boring or “ unsuitable “ to watch … we saw social life already , both have COMPLETELY no issues with the cameras , excellent excellent RLC choice … Only - PERSONAL - complain is the loud moans of Scarlett , I have never ever believed a woman making such moans during sex .. but with nearly a week online , they have exceeded all expectations expectations and I can say that they are one of the couples with the biggest impact we have seen .. even a comparison of what we recently had in Prague is enough .. RLC should reconsider send the Poland recruiter to Prague and have the Czech Republic recruiter taking lessons how the job is done 😂

3 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

These two are earning their keep.

They seem to be the only couple that are naked the whole time that makes them seem more comfortable with the cameras than others. Beside the girls apt i don't know any other couple who are naked as much as them. 

29 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They seem to be the only couple that are naked the whole time that makes them seem more comfortable with the cameras than others. Beside the girls apt i don't know any other couple who are naked as much as them. 

Elli and Vencel also are in underwear most of the time.

Many “ dots “ connected watching the current visitors / guests in the apartment 😇 … very nice and more than promising of what to expect in the future for Poland 😇