B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

il y a 2 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Mister Potato bave à nouveau comme un porc, je me demande quand il recommencera son numéro de gentleman habituel et commencera à marcher nerveusement d'avant en arrière

J'ai l'impression qu'il peut avoir sa chance aujourd'hui, Ashley est un peu en feu et lui aussi, Gloria les a interrompu à la cuisine tout à l'heure là

• Like 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

J'ai l'impression qu'il peut avoir sa chance aujourd'hui, Ashley est un peu en feu et lui aussi, Gloria les a interrompu à la cuisine tout à l'heure là

I think so too, I'm especially curious how he's doing but it looks hopeful for him

• Like 1

Ashley has gone into hibernation for a couple of weeks now , especially after the incident of Gloria who after returning back and since that day has stopped being the early days “ crazy “ girl we got introduced to , she has also been “quiet “ lately …I still believe she likes Dylan and enjoys being around him but i think there have been talks between them ( and also Aziza ) and that’s why she “ tries “ really hard to be a bit “ cold “ with him ..

The reality is that Ashley is a woman who in the end , if she wants , she won’t hesitate .. She did things with Fior , she obviously didn’t like or regret and never again.. therefore , Lacrim has he chances but to be honest , his last two interactions ( the guy both times had to masturbate so as to come to both Harley and the friend he had in his room ) were disappointing , however he can perform as we saw in the previous apartment when he was fucking Harley , maybe now being a tenant he “feels” stressed in comparison to being a simple visor in the past .. let’s see .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ashley has gone into hibernation for a couple of weeks now , especially after the incident of Gloria who after returning back and since that day has stopped being the early days “ crazy “ girl we got introduced to , she has also been “quiet “ lately …I still believe she likes Dylan and enjoys being around him but i think there have been talks between them ( and also Aziza ) and that’s why she “ tries “ really hard to be a bit “ cold “ with him ..

The reality is that Ashley is a woman who in the end , if she wants , she won’t hesitate .. She did things with Fior , she obviously didn’t like or regret and never again.. therefore , Lacrim has he chances but to be honest , his last two interactions ( the guy both times had to masturbate so as to come to both Harley and the friend he had in his room ) were disappointing , however he can perform as we saw in the previous apartment when he was fucking Harley , maybe now being a tenant he “feels” stressed in comparison to being a simple visor in the past .. let’s see .

actually I think Dylan can't give her what she wants, he just comes way too fast while Ash wants fireworks and not that long boring lick but will she find that with Lacrim?

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

actually I think Dylan can't give her what she wants, he just comes way too fast while Ash wants fireworks and not that long boring lick but will she find that with Lacrim?

I will disagree with you - as also with other forum members who say that he’s a “ 2 minutes guy “ - and simply say that Ashley was seen REPEATEDLY going to his room and taking time with him because she simply liked the “ breakfast sessions “ ( as she was saying ) or the moments that they would fuck anywhere .. no woman will fuck with another in the company if the guy can’t provide . She had two threesomes with him , she enjoyed .. The disagreement with the “ 2 minutes guy “ characterization comes with the “ ETERNAL “ debate amongst many of us men and what we think … Dylan indeed cums fast but THE MAJORITY that criticizes him as the 2 minutes guy forget to mention that he dedicates an endless amount of time to please his partner . I belong also to the category that I prefer to give first pleasure till the end to the woman ( then I can get double the pleasure from her as well - it is a tactic 😂🤣😂 - ) than simply go for the hole and fuck .. most men - we also it within RLC - ignore the warm up , the presex moments , the kisses , the licking , the sucking and as soon as naked , they will go to just put the cock in the pussy and that’s it , 5 minutes , 10 minutes , 20 minutes later the story is over ..

One of the secrets will always be not to pretend that you are a “ full knowledge Kamasutra “ individual . You always need to do what you know you do best and what makes the women please them as you learn by experience . Dylan knows that they love when he licks them , he then goes to have his dick sucked ( that’s why he didn’t like with Wendy , she wasn’t blowjobing him ) and then he will go to make them squirt before fucking them for ( and yes that’s true ) 2-3 minutes .. but this whole has also been sex , which lasts the ideal 20-30 minutes and it isn’t just penetration .. and good sex is an overall experience and not put in - put out and off we go … As a last notice , I think he also wants the second round so as he can fuck more time ( the guy has no stamina issues or getting tired as he is young and well fit with his body ) but the girls are usually exhausted of the previous treatment ( sucking big dick , usually squirting and orgasms due to them being licked ) that they won’t follow and that’s why he has the “ stamp “ of the two minutes guy … A guy who has fucked 8 women in 2,5 months , he knows EXACTLY what to say  and what to do .. especially when we saw the girls repeatedly fuck with him ( except Wendy ) .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1