B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She can't get enough 🙂

After she's done he can tell her of how many others he has had since his arrival on RLC.  

He's tried dicking just about all of them in the cliq.  😁😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ash1 said:

RLC didn't do anything.  Any guests that appear in the apartments are invited by the tenants, not RLC. 

And from what little I've heard of their converstaion, it seems like Dylan knows her from Naples.  I don't know if she lives there or visited for a while, but she's spent some time there.

Some people on this forum fantasize too much about the power of RLC and forget that participants are free to choose.

Above all, they don't even take the time to listen, they prefer to judge without knowing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Some people on this forum fantasize too much about the power of RLC and forget that participants are free to choose.

Above all, they don't even take the time to listen, they prefer to judge without knowing

no, some people here know how a whore behaves and how a normal girl does that, that there are people here who just don't understand that doesn't change that, just find a friend who will visit you and not just have sex with you but also does this in front of the camera, images that always go around online, you will only find that "friend" in a certain professional group.
has nothing to do with fantasy but everything to do with thinking, I think you live in a fantasy world yourself

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, some people here know how a whore behaves and how a normal girl does that, that there are people here who just don't understand that doesn't change that, just find a friend who will visit you and not just have sex with you but also does this in front of the camera, images that always go around online, you will only find that "friend" in a certain professional group.
has nothing to do with fantasy but everything to do with thinking, I think you live in a fantasy world yourself

You are beyond crazy. Get some meds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I prefer my fantasy world, which still looks a lot like the real world, than your fantasy world, especially when I read most of your comments.
From what I read you don't understand things and you prefer to invent things, the craziest thing is that you have people who are ready to take your word for it when you have no idea what you're saying
On the other hand, I pity you if you really believe in your words

If you took the time to try to really understand the events or to understand who the people we are watching really are, maybe you would change your mind about a lot of participants.

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

He is top cam because Leora is not at home, but that goes for everyone as soon as she grab a toy  the winner is clear and Tani?, she has her own life and has no interest in the trash from the villas

He loves and enjoys his life and what his life ( the way at he has chosen to live it - his decision and not yours - ) has brought / brings him… all I see , it is a smiley and easy going person with his routines like any of us and trying to do the best for himself and respecting the others around him ..he hasn’t provoked anyone , he hasn’t caused problems , if the girls have issues with him because he fucks around and they prefer staying home instead of going out to flirt and enjoy , possibly meet people and go their apartments or invite them to the villas , it is their problems .. He brought two outsiders , he fucked  them both , he has fucked almost 50% from the girls who entered with him back in April and he is not even 3 months there . 

You are comparing the top cameras reward of a guy who has lived  and done in his life SO VERY INCREDIBLY MUCH ( imagine away if cameras how this guy enjoys when he has the “ limits “ now because of them ) that what Leora hasn’t even experienced in her 32 years of her life . A woman that doesn’t know what means to socialize , being with people , get proper and good fuck , being around people and opening your apartment to show them , laugh with them , enjoy their company .. a professional  camera  girls who is preferring to be the object of desire for thousands than try and make a nice and healthy relationship with a guy who doesn’t know what means to be with people and sharing .. But then , it can’t surprise me that you also support this instead of the normality of Dylan’s life .. 

Tani is an insecure , amazing skillful girl for whoever knows what REAL pleasure of a woman means . But , HER NEED to be accepted and appreciated by a guy it is more in her mind , most probably past incidents have made her want to have someone next to her and get attached to him , we saw it with Tim that she liked very very much and we are experiencing it now .. as nice as she was last year by sharing the majority , the same boring she has become and disrespectful to the viewers by being a part timer and show girl for RLC residency justification .. And this comes from a guy who LOVES watching Tani but her life and the way she chooses to make it away of her obligations being on cameras world , it is unacceptable … if people want different ( like she does ) , they should pack and go and live the real life away of the annoying cameras .. but they are all afraid and they can’t survive without the easy income , look how Milena has thrown herself so low in order to survive .. 

Last but not least , you are saying “ trash of the villas “ , the REAL QUESTION is then , why and what are you paying to watch ? How WOULD YOU LIVE in front of cameras in 2 luxury villas ? What would you do ? Sleep , wake up , pool and sun bath swim and then in your room while the whole day beautiful girls will be parading / laying down next to you naked or will you be trying to each and every day live and experience something unique ?

There’s a reason that people criticize and comment negative here and this is the ENDLESS jealousy of a life happening in front of their eyes and can’t  have it … and the jealousy becomes more when some posters here describe some of their similar experiences and these jealous people are wondering why they lost this chance in their life and how did this happen … 

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

He loves and enjoys his life and what his life ( the way at he has chosen to live it - his decision and not yours - ) has brought / brings him… all I see , it is a smiley and easy going person with his routines like any of us and trying to do the best for himself and respecting the others around him ..he hasn’t provoked anyone , he hasn’t caused problems , if the girls have issues with him because he fucks around and they prefer staying home instead of going out to flirt and enjoy , possibly meet people and go their apartments or invite them to the villas , it is their problems .. He brought two outsiders , he fucked  them both , he has fucked almost 50% from the girls who entered with him back in April and he is not even 3 months there . 

You are comparing the top cameras reward of a guy who has lived  and done in his life SO VERY INCREDIBLY MUCH ( imagine away if cameras how this guy enjoys when he has the “ limits “ now because of them ) that what Leora hasn’t even experienced in her 32 years of her life . A woman that doesn’t know what means to socialize , being with people , get proper and good fuck , being around people and opening your apartment to show them , laugh with them , enjoy their company .. a professional  camera  girls who is preferring to be the object of desire for thousands than try and make a nice and healthy relationship with a guy who doesn’t know what means to be with people and sharing .. But then , it can’t surprise me that you also support this instead of the normality of Dylan’s life .. 

Tani is an insecure , amazing skillful girl for whoever knows what REAL pleasure of a woman means . But , HER NEED to be accepted and appreciated by a guy it is more in her mind , most probably past incidents have made her want to have someone next to her and get attached to him , we saw it with Tim that she liked very very much and we are experiencing it now .. as nice as she was last year by sharing the majority , the same boring she has become and disrespectful to the viewers by being a part timer and show girl for RLC residency justification .. And this comes from a guy who LOVES watching Tani but her life and the way she chooses to make it away of her obligations being on cameras world , it is unacceptable … if people want different ( like she does ) , they should pack and go and live the real life away of the annoying cameras .. but they are all afraid and they can’t survive without the easy income , look how Milena has thrown herself so low in order to survive .. 

Last but not least , you are saying “ trash of the villas “ , the REAL QUESTION is then , why and what are you paying to watch ? How WOULD YOU LIVE in front of cameras in 2 luxury villas ? What would you do ? Sleep , wake up , pool and sun bath swim and then in your room while the whole day beautiful girls will be parading / laying down next to you naked or will you be trying to each and every day live and experience something unique ?

There’s a reason that people criticize and comment negative here and this is the ENDLESS jealousy of a life happening in front of their eyes and can’t  have it … and the jealousy becomes more when some posters here describe some of their similar experiences and these jealous people are wondering why they lost this chance in their life and how did this happen … 

I haven't read your whole story because it's just way too long, only below I saw jealous passing by ... no one on this forum is jealous and do you know why not?, because everyone can rent girls for 75 euros in their own immediate area which look a lot better than the villa has to offer.

I respect your opinion as usual, although I think it's a bit too colored

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

this is funny to see Dylan try to win a maximum of time by practicing pussy licking and fingering because he knows very well he can't stand more than 2 or 3 mn when the penetration start

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1