US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 24 (06/20/23)

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here's your chance

StarLight28

• StarLight28Advanced Member
  • Premium Member
  • Location--Northern Germany
  •  
  • 1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:
  • As an American, it's my Birth Right to be cocky.

That's exactly why I'm here, to tear "the arrogant grimace" off your face - in the hope of finally making civilized people or at least animating them to THINK in the U.S. history of the U.S. gold-seeking adventurers, European criminals who fled to the land of hope.

Over 60 wars of the USA since 1945 is a record - but except for 4 aircraft, none on the US mainland. And that is exactly what this USA needs. WAR at home with bombs and missiles. This is the only way "arrogant AMERICANS" learn what they are, "a mosquito in world history". Englishmen as colonial failures have driven "this sad USA into WW1 and 2". Americans sensed profit through the plundering of Germany, through the systematic hijacking of cultural treasures and technical German innovation. Without WW2 looting, this U.S. would never be on the moon, but would still be experimenting with weather rockets over 35 km. :biggrin:

I know US-Happy doesn't understand this, it requires intelligence and not just "Trump". I'm not an American and I recognize U.S. stupidity better than Trump-fuckers with lies and stupidity.

The fact is that this poor billionaire from Trump, who inherited dollars from his father Fred, is an economic and political failure. Keep dreaming

My chance ? How humorous you must feel h.o. As many times as I have tried to enlighten or reveal what the individual who goes by starlight28 on this website might be, either he continues with his propagandist bullshit or others such as yourself decide you should even give such comments credence in this thread on this website.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My chance ? How humorous you must feel h.o. As many times as I have tried to enlighten or reveal what the individual who goes by starlight28 on this website might be, either he continues with his propagandist bullshit or others such as yourself decide you should even give such comments credence in this thread on this website.

Hey--you are the one who wanted to respond to posts on the previous topic--I give you the chance and you accuse me of giving him credence??

Where is your response to his post --or should I just copy and paste your typical response????

The only revealing you have done is in the form of posting insults to his posts.  You have not contributed any significant topics that relate to US General Domestic Politics or anything in any of the other forums.  

I do not like his positions or his downgrading the USA, but I will not stoop to your level of posting the same shit over and over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.SUEDDEUTSCHE.DE

Ex-Präsident Trump reagiert auf dem Parteitag in Georgia auf die Ankündigung des Sonderermittlers Jack Smith, ihn anzuklagen.

Ein Idiot ohne Gefühl für Gerechtigkeit.   Trump übt Verbrechen aus,  will aber Folgen nicht tragen.  Und so etwas als US-Präsident ????  Wie dumm müssen Amerikaner sein ???

You are nothing more than a worthless excuse of humanity  disgruntled piece of shit kraut propagandist motherfucker. The sooner you realize that, or more others realize that about you and your kind, the better off the entire world will be. Hopefully it won't take millions of innocent lives and almost 5 years later for enough to recognize what your disgruntled mind warped kinds intentions actually are.

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hey--you are the one who wanted to respond to posts on the previous topic--I give you the chance and you accuse me of giving him credence??

Where is your response to his post --or should I just copy and paste your typical response????

The only revealing you have done is in the form of posting insults to his posts.  You have not contributed any significant topics that relate to US General Domestic Politics or anything in any of the other forums.  

I do not like his positions or his downgrading the USA, but I will not stoop to your level of posting the same shit over and over.

Then don't, but unlike you ideologically left leaning people in this country, I will not stand by and let someone who has obviously been posting many negative comments in regards to the country I live in and served because of, so you keep on refraining from responding to the obviously disgruntled propagandist bullshit if you choose to, but I for one damn sure will not h.o.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Then don't, but unlike you ideologically left leaning people in this country, I will not stand by and let someone who has obviously been posting many negative comments in regards to the country I live in and served because of, so you keep on refraining from responding to the obviously disgruntled propagandist bullshit if you choose to, but I for one damn sure will not h.o.

Obviously, you are not reading everything that I have posted.  In fact, I have responded to his posts by posting rebuttals, correcting data and have called him out several times on his attack of the US.  I just haven't stooped to continuous posting of the same monotonous attack and name calling as you.

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Obviously, you are not reading everything that I have posted.  In fact, I have responded to his posts by posting rebuttals, correcting data and have called him out several times on his attack of the US.  I just haven't stooped to continuous posting of the same monotonous attack and name calling as you.

I've noticed at times what your response have been and I was glad that someone other than myself and R.R. and Spying had been calling him out on his posts that were nothing more than propagandist b.s. But you decided to post comments related to the most recent post of comments I posted related to his sorry ass. So, if you happen to have information that would dispute otherwise, then now might be a good time to reveal it.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've noticed at times what your response have been and I was glad that someone other than myself and R.R. and Spying had been calling him out on his posts that were nothing more than propaganda and b.s. But you decided to post comments related to the most recent post of comments I posted related to his sorry ass. So, if you happen to have information that would didpute otherwise, then now might be a good time to reveal it.

I do not know what you are trying to say, but I post comments for the recent current posts made and try to be relevant to what was posted.  I just post it as I see it--regardless of who posts. My position may or may not be your position, but I am far from being ideologically left leaning that you accused me of being.  

• Like 1