US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 24 (06/20/23)

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not know what you are trying to say, but I post comments for the recent current posts made and try to be relevant to what was posted.  I just post it as I see it--regardless of who posts. My position may or may not be your position, but I am far from being ideologically left leaning that you accused me of being.  

Like I mentioned, if you happened to have credible info on comments in what the obviously disgruntled propagandist has posted, then post it. But don't respond to anyone elses post of comments stating otherwise since a simple check into and review of actual history would prove otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Like I mentioned, if you happened to have credible info on comments in what the obviously disgruntled propagandist has posted, then post it. But don't respond to anyone elses post of comments stating otherwise since a simple check into and review of actual history would prove otherwise.

Would you please translate this into intelligible English?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Would you please translate this into intelligible English?

You know very well what the comments meant h.o., so don't try to make things seem otherwise. A simple answer to such a question would be more than revealing.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You know very well what the comments meant h.o., so don't try to make things seem otherwise. A simple answer to such a question would be more revealing.

Damn man, if I knew what you meant, I wouldn't have asked.  But don't respond to anyone elses post of comments stating otherwise?  What don't try to make things seem otherwise???  A simple answer to what such a question??? Please enlighten me with a simple answer.

Just now, StarLight28 said:
WWW.N-TV.DE

Bei der Suche nach dem verschwundenen Tauchboot "Titan" wird die Zeit knapp. Der Sauerstoff an Bord dürfte nicht mehr länger als 30...

🖕 You, you sorry excuse of humanity propagandist piece of shit kraut.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Verdammter Mann, wenn ich gewusst hätte, was du meinst, hätte ich nicht gefragt.  Aber antworten Sie nicht auf die Kommentare anderer, die etwas anderes sagen?  Was versucht man nicht, die Dinge anders erscheinen zu lassen ??? Eine einfache Antwort auf was für eine Frage??? Bitte klären Sie mich mit einer einfachen Antwort auf.

Vergessen Sie es.       Ich habe oft versucht mit diesem dummen Typen sachlich zu reden.  Ein anderer Kollege hier hat es über viele Tage hinweg ebenfalls versucht.         Er hat aufgegeben - nun ist er weg.        Sorry, ich bin hartnäckig, ich lasse mich von dummen Idioten hier nicht vertreiben.     Im Gegenteil, solche dummen Typen stacheln mich nur an um Widerstand zu leisten - besonders vor US-NAZI-Idioten.

Melde mich über PM.

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Damn man, if I knew what you meant, I wouldn't have asked.  But don't respond to anyone elses post of comments stating otherwise?  What don't try to make things seem otherwise???  A simple answer to what such a question??? Please enlighten me with a simple answer.

A simple answer of why there have evidently been those of you in this country who have allowed and even ignored that the so called government of this country has been taken over by left leaning highly corrupt and mentally fucked up idiots. But just keep on refraining from being a left leaning supporter and see where that works out in the ultimate struggle that will probably be yet to come.

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🖕 You, you sorry excuse of humanity propagandist piece of shit kraut.

Lerne endlich lesen, schreiben, artikulieren und Dich ohne Hass wie ein Mensch zu benehmen, Du kleiner US-Wichser !! Fick Dich SPYING 2 !

Das ist "die einzige" Sprache welche DU kleiner Voll-Idiot verstehst.  Schwanz ab, kleine US-Drecksau !

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Lerne endlich lesen, schreiben, artikulieren und Dich ohne Hass wie ein Mensch zu benehmen, Du kleiner US-Wichser !! Fick Dich SPYING 2 !

Das ist "die einzige" Sprache welche DU kleiner Voll-Idiot verstehst.  Schwanz ab, kleine US-Drecksau !

I'm educating the Nazis StarLight28